H&R Block | File Your 2012 Federal Tax Return Online for FREE

by Marcy on February 3, 2013 · 0 comments

2013 tax return file free

You can file your 2012 Federal Tax Return online for FREE with H&R Block. You can also file your state return for an additional fee.

Have you started on your taxes yet? I have been working on ours all week…I’ll be so glad when they are done!!

When requesting free samples, consider using a secondary email address to keep your primary address free of clutter. Find more great free samples and offers here.

If you find this information useful, please consider subscribing to my RSS feed or email newsletter. Also, be sure to check out Stretching a Buck on Facebook. Thanks for visiting! Note: This post may contain affiliate links. View my disclosure policy here.

{ 0 comments… add one now }

Leave a Comment

Previous post:

Next post: