Tomorrow my oldest daughter starts second grade, and I’m doing my best to shift my brain from the lazy days of summer into fall mode. That means I have been working to organize my home office to prepare for all of the homework, school papers and forms that are about to come my way! The newest addition to my home office – the Fellowes Saturn2 95 Laminator – is a welcome one! I love being able to preserve my important documents as well as items that I want to keep forever – like my daughter’s school projects and award certificates.
I found the Fellowes Saturn2 95 Laminator extremely easy to use. All that I had to do was pull it out of the package, plug it in and go! First I tested the product using a recipe that I had pulled out of a magazine. I simply turned on the machine, placed the page into the lamination sleeve and fed it through the laminator. In less than 5 minutes I had my finished product and I was pretty impressed! Next I chose to laminate a “persuasive” letter that our 7 year old wrote to us last year in the first grade. You can see my finished products in the image above.
In fact, now that I have discovered how easy it is to laminate with the Fellowes Saturn2 95 Laminator, I want to laminate everything! ;-) I have had fun perusing the Fellowes Idea Center for inspiration. Next up on my list is to check out all of the great laminating project ideas on Pinterest – my favorite place to go for ideas!
You can find the Fellowes Saturn2 95 Laminator on Amazon right now for $65.61, or on Staples.com and in Staples stores and at Walmart.
Here is some more info about this product:
- HeatGuard™ Technology: Double-walled insulation keeps heat inside so the laminator is comfortable to touch, making it safe for homes and classrooms with children
- Advanced Temperature Control: Hot and cold laminating capabilities ensure consistent, smooth results every time
- Release Lever: Permits easy removal or re-centering of stalled pouches to prevent jams
Be sure to check out the Celebration of Superstar Teachers Contest on the Fellowes Facebook Page where you can nominate your favorite teacher and enter them for a chance to win one of 25 Fellowes Lamination Prize Packs!
WIN IT! One lucky winner is going to receive a Fellowes Saturn2 95 Laminator!
What am I giving away?
1 winner will receive a Fellowes Saturn2 95 Laminator
How can you win?
You can enter up to 4 times:
1) Leave a comment letting me know what you would laminate if you won this giveaway. (Note: Scroll to the bottom of this post and click “Post Comment”. You must be on my site – you can’t do this through a reader.)
2) Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter:
Win a Fellowes Laminator @StretchingABuck: http://www.stretchingabuckblog.com/?p=68329 #wingiveaways #backtoschool
3) Fans of the Stretching a Buck Facebook page automatically earn an extra entry. Leave a comment here letting me know if you are a fan.
4) Subscribe to my feed or email newsletter and stay on top of all of the deals that I write about each week! If you already subscribe, please leave a separate comment letting me know that you are currently a subscriber (thank you!).
Who is eligible?
You must have a valid US address to be eligible
When does this giveaway end?
Monday, August 19, 2013 at 3PM EST
The winner will be chosen via the random number generator at random.org and will be notified via email. Please note that if I do not hear from the winner within 48 hours, another winner will be chosen.
Be sure to enter for your chance to win on these blogs as well:
- Bargain Babe
- Bargain Briana
- Frugal Coupon Living
- Saving Cents with Sense
- Savings Lifestyle
- The Happy Housewife
This post sponsored by Fellowes as part of the Win Giveaways 2013 Back to School Giveaway Bash. This post was written by me and was not edited by the sponsor. Read more in my disclosure policy. Find more information on the terms for this giveaway on the Win Giveaways Facebook page. Note that prizes may take up to 4-6 weeks to ship.