School starts for my second grader this week, and I’m thankful that I have a CVS/pharmacy nearby to grab some of the last minute items that I forgot to pick up. I like shopping at CVS because it’s convenient and affordable – and I can get everything that I need from our prescriptions to snacks to school supplies.
If you have been reading my blog for any length of time you know that you can score some great deals at CVS when you pair coupons with sales each week. CVS makes it easy to save with a wide variety of programs. And I don’t know about you, but I love hitting up the red coupon kiosk (ExtraCare Coupon Center) at my local store as soon as I walk in the door, because there always seems to be great coupons waiting for me when I scan my ExtraCare card. :-) I especially love that the offers I receive are personalized to me and my shopping habits.
Here is a quick rundown of all of the ways that you can save at CVS/pharmacy:
Weekly Circular – available online or in-stores, the weekly circular offers product deals available for the store location you choose in the “store locator” tab on the website. Sales may vary by location, but simply check it out each week to see which ExtraSavings™ and ExtraBucks Rewards® are available.
ExtraCare Coupon Center – available at all CVS/pharmacy locations, ExtraCare Coupon Centers are little red kiosks near the front of the store where ExtraCare members can scan their cards before they shop, to print available coupons or quarterly ExtraBucks Rewards they can use right away. Make it your first stop on each visit! Personalized back to school savings offers will be presented to shoppers via the ExtraCare Coupon Center throughout the end of the summer.
CVS.com – a portal for all things CVS/pharmacy, not only does the website host a digital version of the weekly circular, but if you create an account and link your ExtraCare card details with your log-in, you can quickly view all available savings and rewards. Simply click Print to bring the coupons you want to use to the store – or if you prefer, use the Send to Card feature to automatically send those offers right to your ExtraCare card.
CVS/pharmacy Mobile app – download the free CVS Mobile app to receive updates on deals and offers for back-to-school products through the “Deal of the Day” feature.
Find full details about the CVS ExtraCare Rewards Program here. Also be sure to follow CVS on Facebook and Twitter to learn more about all of their hot back to school promotions!
- Trailmaker Classic Backpack
- Caliber Chisel Tip Highlighters (5 pack)
- Caliber Mechanical Pencils (10 pack)
- Caliber One Subject Wide Ruled Notebook
- Total Home Tissues Travel Pack
- CVS/Pharmacy Toddler Cleansing Wipes
- CVS/Pharmacy Instant Hand Sanitizing Spray with Aloe
- Gold Emblem Natural Pistachios
- Gold Emblem Classic Blend Trail Mix Bars
What am I giving away?
1 winner will receive a back to school prize pack from CVS!
How can you win?
You can enter up to 4 times:
1) Leave a comment letting me know what your favorite part of school used to be (or is). (Note: Scroll to the bottom of this post and click “Post Comment”. You must be on my site – you can’t do this through a reader.)
2) Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter:
Win a @CVS_Extra back to school prize pack @StretchingABuck: http://www.stretchingabuckblog.com/?p=68257 #wingiveaways
3) Fans of the Stretching a Buck Facebook page automatically earn an extra entry. Leave a comment here letting me know if you are a fan.
4) Subscribe to my feed or email newsletter and stay on top of all of the deals that I write about each week! If you already subscribe, please leave a separate comment letting me know that you are currently a subscriber (thank you!).
Who is eligible?
You must have a valid US address to be eligible
When does this giveaway end?
Monday, August 19, 2013 at 3PM EST
The winner will be chosen via the random number generator at random.org and will be notified via email. Please note that if I do not hear from the winner within 48 hours, another winner will be chosen.
Be sure to enter for your chance to win on these blogs as well:
- Bargain Babe
- Bargain Briana
- Frugal Coupon Living
- Saving Cents with Sense
- Savings Lifestyle
- The Happy Housewife
This post sponsored by CVS/pharmacy as part of the Win Giveaways 2013 Back to School Giveaway Bash. This post was written by me and was not edited by the sponsor. Read more in my disclosure policy. Find more information on the terms for this giveaway on the Win Giveaways Facebook page. Note that prizes may take up to 4-6 weeks to ship.