If you are looking to send your kids back to school in style, look no further than Studio C products from Carolina Pad! I’m not going to lie – when I received these gorgeous products I
stole kept several of them for myself to use in my home office. If you look at the image above you can see the range of awesome colors and designs available. I’m planning on using the Studio C 1.5” Hot to Trot Collection Binder and Studio C Fashion Filler Paper to create a household binder in an attempt to organize my life. My 7 year old daughter will be using the super cute Studio C Tutti Collection Laptop Sleeve (available at Best Buy) to house her new Acer Google Chromebook from Staples (that’s a review for another time). She and I are going to divvy up the cool Studio C Notebooks for use at home.
I have been using Carolina Pad products for the last several years, and in addition to their looks I love the functionality and quality of these products!
Carolina Pad has come a long way since 1945 when the founder sold his products out of the back of a truck directly to schools! Today you can find these products in stores such as Target, Walmart, Kmart, Rite Aid, CVS, Walgreens, Staples, Hobby Lobby….. and more! View the Carolina Pad Store Locator to find a store near you.
WIN IT! 1 lucky winner is going to receive a box full of the Carolina Pad Products listed below. Please note that the colors and patterns MAY vary!
• Studio C Spring Fling 5 Subject Notebook, $4.97 available at Walmart stores nationwide
• Studio C Value Notebook, $1.00 available at Walmart stores nationwide
• Studio C 1-Subject notebook available at various retailers nationwide, prices vary (Walmart, Staples, OfficeMax, Walgreens)
• Studio C 1-Subject Premium notebook available at various retailers nationwide, prices vary (Walmart, Staples)
• Studio C Zip-it Comp Book Storage Jacket, prices vary (Walmart, Staples, OfficeMax, Walgreens)
• Studio C Zip-it 1 Subject notebook, prices and retailers vary (Walmart, Staples, OfficeMax)
• Studio C Fashion Filler Paper, prices vary (Walmart, Staples, OfficeMax, Target)
• Studio C 1.5” Hot to Trot Collection Binder, $4.47 available at Walmart stores nationwide
• Studio C Tutti Collection Laptop Sleeve available at Best Buy store nationwide or online at BestBuy.com
What am I giving away?
1 winner will receive the Carolina Pad Prize Pack listed above.
How can you win?
You can enter up to 4 times:
1) Leave a comment letting me know what your favorite school supply to buy is (or not!). (Note: Scroll to the bottom of this post and click “Post Comment”. You must be on my site – you can’t do this through a reader.)
2) Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter:
Win a @CarolinaPad #BacktoSchool Prize Pack over at @StretchingABuck: http://www.stretchingabuckblog.com/?p=68435 #wingiveaways
3) Fans of the Stretching a Buck Facebook page automatically earn an extra entry. Leave a comment here letting me know if you are a fan.
4) Subscribe to my feed or email newsletter and stay on top of all of the deals that I write about each week! If you already subscribe, please leave a separate comment letting me know that you are currently a subscriber (thank you!).
Who is eligible?
You must have a valid US address to be eligible
When does this giveaway end?
Monday, August 19, 2013 at 3PM EST
The winner will be chosen via the random number generator at random.org and will be notified via email. Please note that if I do not hear from the winner within 48 hours, another winner will be chosen.
Be sure to enter for your chance to win on these blogs as well:
- Bargain Babe
- Bargain Briana
- Frugal Coupon Living
- Saving Cents with Sense
- Savings Lifestyle
- The Happy Housewife
This post sponsored by Carolina Pad as part of the Win Giveaways 2013 Back to School Giveaway Bash. This post was written by me and was not edited by the sponsor. Read more in my disclosure policy. Find more information on the terms for this giveaway on the Win Giveaways Facebook page. Note that prizes may take up to 4-6 weeks to ship.