UPDATE: This giveaway is closed. Winner is #24, Jeanne.
I know that many of you out there have a Keurig® brewer, but did you know that you can make iced coffee and tea with it? All that you need is a tumbler, ice and Brew Over Ice K-Cup® packs to whip up a treat in minutes. There is nothing like an iced coffee to get me through my mid-afternoon slump, and even as the hot days of summer wind down I’m still not quite ready to give my icy drinks up! (Who says that I even have to?) ;-)
I have yet to find a Brew Over Ice flavor that I don’t like, but of the 3 samples that were sent to me (Snapple Peach Iced Tea, Donut Shop Medium Roast Coffee, and Vitamin Burst Strawberry Pomegranate) my favorite was the Donut Shop Coffee…so yummy! I also love the Brew Over Ice Tumbler seen in the picture below (also sent to me to conduct this review).
To make my drink all that I did was fill my tumbler with ice, put in my Brew Over Ice K-Cup® and hit the 8 oz button on my brewer. I like to add a little bit of milk and sugar to my coffee, but I drank the tea as is. The Vitamin Burst Strawberry Pomegranate was already sweet which I wasn’t expecting. It had a great flavor, but a bit of an aftertaste if you aren’t used to artificial sweetener.
To help share the cool side of Keurig® with beverage-lovers across the nation, the Brew Over Ice crew is giving fans a chance to win $10,000 in cold hard cash by entering the Brew Over Ice Sweepstakes. This sweepstakes runs through 9/3/13 and you can enter to win daily instant prizes and the grand price once per day.
Right now you can save on Brew Over Ice with this $2 Brew Over Ice K-Cup® coupon. Be sure to check out the Brew Over Ice video if you are new to making these drinks – you’ll get some great tips!
WIN IT! I’m thrilled to be working with Brew Over Ice to offer one of you this fun prize pack! 1 U.S winner will receive:
- 3 Brew Over Ice K-Cup® samples
- Brew Over Ice tumbler
- 4 Brew Over Ice coasters
- Brew Over Ice light-up ice bucket and tongs
What am I giving away?
1 winner will receive the Brew Over Ice Prize Pack listed above.
How can you win?
You can enter up to 4 times:
1) Leave a comment letting me know what your favorite iced beverage is. (Note: Scroll to the bottom of this post and click “Post Comment”. You must be on my site – you can’t do this through a reader.)
2) Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter:
Coupons, a FREE Sample + a @BrewOverIce Giveaway! @Keurig lovers, enter to win @stretchingabuck: http://www.stretchingabuckblog.com/?p=68716
3) Fans of the Stretching a Buck Facebook Page automatically earn an extra entry. Just be sure to leave a comment here letting me know that you are a fan!
4) Subscribe to my feed or email newsletter and stay on top of all of the deals that I write about each week! If you already subscribe, please leave a separate comment letting me know that you are currently a subscriber (thank you!).
Who is eligible?
You must have a valid US address to be eligible.
When does this giveaway end?
Sunday, August 25, 2013 at 5PM EST
The winner will be chosen via the random number generator at random.org and will be notified via email. Please note that if I do not hear from the winner within 2 days that another winner will be chosen.
Disclosure: This review and giveaway was sponsored by Brew Over Ice. Opinions expressed here are strictly my own. View my disclosure policy here.