It’s a holiday week and my husband is on vacation. I’m not really feeling much like menu planning…but I know that we are going to be around the house a lot. If I don’t have a plan in place we are going to be tempted to eat out too much, so I’m going to use Pinterest for some holiday themed inspiration. Are you on Pinterest? If so, I would love for you to follow my Pinterest boards here!
Here is what I’m planning for our dinners this week:
- Monday – Eat Out – I am doing a review for Max & Erma’s‘ – it’s a tough gig. ;-)
- Tuesday – BLT Ranch Club Wrap, Raw Veggies, Chips or Pretzels
- Wednesday – Crockpot Pesto Ranch Chicken (I’ll substitute breasts instead of thighs plus I add extra chicken broth), Linguine, Salad – Note: we didn’t eat this last week so it’s on the menu again this week!
- Thursday – Happy 4th of July! We’ll be eating Steaks on the grill, Corn on the Cob and Baked Potatoes. I plan to make a variation of this Fruit Flag Pizza Recipe for dessert
- Friday – Caprese Grilled Chicken with Balsamic Reduction, Cous Cous, and another yet to be determined side dish
- Saturday – Quinoa, Veggie & Feta Stuffed Peppers
- Sunday –BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches, Green Beans (hopefully from the Farmer’s Market), Baked Beans (I’m going to search for a new to me recipe)
Check out more menu plans at I’m an Organizing Junkie!
What are you eating this week? What Menu Planning Tips to you have to share?