The school year is winding down, and thankfully so are a lot of our activities. I’m looking forward to a semi-sane week, before our (fun) summer craziness begins next week. ;-) This is going to be my last full week of menu planning for about a month due to travel etc.., so I’m going to do my best to eat what we have on hand and to minimize eating out.
Here is what I’m planning for our dinners this week:
- Monday – Strip Steak on the grill, Couscous (Near East), Tomato/Feta salad
- Tuesday – Eat out/Birthday celebration
- Wednesday – Grilled Chicken Cobb Salad w/Homemade Lemon Vinaigrette Dressing
- Thursday – Loaded Nachos
- Friday - Homemade Baked Mac & Cheese, Green Beans
- Saturday – Crockpot Cowboy Chicken, Refried Beans, Rice
- Sunday – Roasted Chicken, Boiled/Smashed Red Potatoes, Mixed Vegetables
Check out more menu plans at I’m an Organizing Junkie!
What are you eating this week? What Menu Planning Tips to you have to share?