I decided to have a relatively lazy Mother’s Day yesterday, so I’m playing catch up on menu planning and snack prep/dividing. This week is going to be another week of digging into the freezer and pantry to use up what I already have on hand. I should have more than enough to work with, and I’m hoping to keep my grocery budget WAY down after going over budget last week when shopping for my now 3 year old’s birthday party.
Here is what I’m planning for our dinners:
- Monday – Maple-Mustard Glazed Chicken (I’m adapting for the Crock Pot), Herbed Couscous (Far East – in a box :-)), Frozen Veggie
- Tuesday – Taco Salad (ground beef, mixed greens, salsa, guac, bell peppers, cheese, crushed tortilla chips)
- Wednesday – Eat Out – Me: dinner with friends; Family: take out pizza
- Thursday – Grilled Chicken Kabobs (Red Onion, Chicken, Bell Peppers), Foil Potato Packets
- Friday – Michael Angelo’s Frozen Eggplant Parmesan Meal, Garlic Bread
- Saturday – Italian Marinated Chicken on the Grill, Green Bean Salad (trying a new recipe, will post if I like it)
- Sunday – Pork Roast (Crock Pot), Noodles, Frozen Veggie
Check out more menu plans at I’m an Organizing Junkie!
What are you eating this week? What Menu Planning Tips to you have to share?