It’s another busy week in our household and for whatever reason I really struggled to put a menu together this week. But I know it will help my stress level and keep us from eating out too much. I really can’t wait for nice weather so that I can use produce from the garden and my husband can grill!
Here is what I came up with this week, with notes and links to the recipes when available:
- Monday – Baked Ravioli with Homemade Meat Sauce (I made up two of these on Saturday – one to share with friends and one for us), garlic bread
- Tuesday – Roasted Chicken, Baked Potatoes, Frozen Veggies
- Wednesday – Quinoa and Kale Crustless Quiche (the kids will likely be getting homemade pancakes from the freezer!)
- Thursday – White Chicken Chili and Chips (using leftover chicken from Tuesday)
- Friday – Eat Out
- Saturday – BBQ Chicken in the Crockpot, Rice, Peas
- Sunday – Order in Pizza to have with friends
Check out more menu plans at I’m an Organizing Junkie!
What are you eating this week? What Menu Planning Tips to you have to share?