Whole Foods has come out with a new batch of printable coupons that can be used in their stores. I am seeing over $53 worth of offers for January! Many stores will let you combine these Whole Food coupons with manufacturer coupons, making for some great deals on organic foods.
In addition to these printable coupons, check the front of your Whole Foods store for a flyer with many of the same coupons in paper form.
Here are some of my favorite Whole Foods coupons:
- $0.75/1 Earth’s Balance Soymilk
- $1.25/2 Nasoya Products
- $1/2 So Delicious Dairy Free Products
- $1/2 Blue Diamond Shelf Stable Almond Milk
- $1/1 Naked Juice Berry Veggie Product
- $1/1 Arrowhead Mills Whole Grain Breakfast Item
- $0.75/1 Lundberg Family Farms Organic Rice
- $1/2 Muir Glen Products
- $1/2 Kashi GoLean Cereals
- $1/2 Food Should Taste Good Chips
- $1/3 LaraBar, Uber, Alt or Jocalat Bars
- $1.50/2 Luna, Luna Protein or Luna Fiber Bars
- $0.50/1 Traditional Medicinals Tea
Print these coupons and more here.
Most printable coupons can be printed twice per computer, and when they reach their print limit are no longer available. Learn more about printable coupons in my Printable Coupon Tutorial. Find more product coupons in My Coupon Database.