UPDATE: This giveaway is now closed. Winners are #25, Marie and #45, Kelly.
If you are anything like me, you love all of the ways that you can save at CVS/pharmacy! If you haven’t already heard, you can save even more now through December 15, 2012!
If you are an ExtraCare cardholder, your ExtraBucks Rewards will double from 2% to 4% when you buy your favorite household goods. These earnings will be reflected in your January 1, 2013 quarterly ExtraBucks Rewards payout.
Sign up for Double Quarterly ExtraBucks Rewards in 3 easy steps!
1. Visit CVS.com/DoubleBucks
2. Enter your first name, last name, email address and ExtraCare number.
3. Press submit!
If you aren’t already taking advantage of the CVS ExtraCare program, I highly recommend it!
I am thrilled that the great folks at CVS/pharmacy have given me 2 – $25 CVS Gift Cards to give away to 2 lucky winners!
What am I giving away?
2 – $25 CVS Gift Cards (2 winners)
How can you win?
You can enter up to 4 times:
1) Leave a comment letting me know what your favorite CVS brand product is. (Note: Scroll to the bottom of this post and click “Post Comment”. You must be on my site – you can’t do this through a reader.)
2) Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter:
@stretchingabuck is giving away (2) @CVS_Extra Gift Cards! Enter to win: http://www.stretchingabuckblog.com/?p=50935 #giveaway
3) Promote this on your Facebook Page. (Be sure to check out Stretching a Buck on Facebook!)
4) Subscribe to my feed or email newsletter and stay on top of all of the deals that I write about each week! If you already subscribe, please leave a separate comment letting me know that you are currently a subscriber (thank you!).
Who is eligible?
You must have a valid US address to be eligible.
When does this giveaway end?
Sunday, September 30, 2o12 at noon EST.
The winner will be chosen via the random number generator at random.org and will be notified via email. Please note that if I do not hear from the winner within 4 days that another winner will be chosen.
Disclosure: This giveaway is sponsored by CVS/pharmacy. I was not compensated for this post. Opinions expressed here are strictly my own. View my disclosure policy here.