Whole Foods has come out with a new batch of printable coupons that can be used in their stores. I am seeing over $49 worth of offers for August! Many stores will let you combine these Whole Food coupons with manufacturer coupons, making for some great deals on organic foods.
In addition to these printable coupons, check the front of your Whole Foods store for a flyer with many of the same coupons in paper form.
Here are some of my favorite Whole Foods coupons:
- $0.75/1 Ben & Jerry’s Ice Cream or Frozen Yogurt
- $1/2 DREAM Non-Dairy Frozen Desserts
- $0.50/1 Organic Valley Sour Cream
- $1/1 POM Wonderful Pomegranate Juice
- $1/1 Earth Balance Nut Butter
- $1/2 Kashi Cinnamon Harvest, Autumn Wheat, Island Vanilla, or Strawberry Fields Cereal
- $1/1 Organic GoGo Squeeze
- $1.50/2 Nature’s Path Organic Toaster Pastries or EnvioKids Bars
- $1/1 Clif Crunch Granola Bars (box)
- $1/3 Lara Bar, uber Bar or Jocalat Bars
- $0.50/1 Nature’s Ranch Uncured Hotdogs
- $0.50/1 Back To Nature Cookie, Cracker or Granola Item
Print these coupons and more here.
Most printable coupons can be printed twice per computer, and when they reach their print limit are no longer available. Learn more about printable coupons in my Printable Coupon Tutorial. Find more product coupons in My Coupon Database.