When it comes to buying school supplies, one place you might not think to shop is CVS/pharmacy. But from personal shopping experience, I can tell you that they offer some GREAT prices! Right now is the perfect time to take advantage of CVS back to school deals – for both your school aged kids and to stock up your home office!
CVS regularly offers great prices in their weekly ads (especially when you use their ExtraCare Rewards program), and their exclusive CVS Brand products (Just the Basics, Caliber, Gold Emblem) and are on average 30% less expensive when compared to national brand equivalents!
If you are new to the CVS ExtraCare Rewards program, here is it how works:
- Sign up for an ExtraCare card in store if you don’t already have one
- Scan your ExtraCare card during check out and earn ExtraBucks Rewards that will print on your receipt for use on future purchases + earn 2% back on everyday purchases (issued quarterly)
- Scan your ExtraCare card at the ExtraCare Coupon Center Kiosk in store and coupons will print instantly
- Add your ExtraCare card to your CVS.com account and earn ExtraBucks on your qualifying purchases + 2% back on everyday purchases (issued quarterly)
- Scan your ExtraCare card when you pick up prescriptions and earn $1 in ExtraBucks for every 2 prescriptions that you fill
If you opt in to emails, you’ll also be eligible to receive coupons in your inbox! The more you shop, the more you’ll save – and the savings will be personalized to you. The CVS BeautyClub is a great way to save too!
For full details about the CVS ExtraCare Rewards Program at CVS, check out their website here. Also be sure to follow CVS on Facebook and Twitter!
WIN IT! CVS is going to send one of you back to school in style with a back to school prize pack! 1 winner will receive a Caliber backpack stuffed full of CVS brand school supplies, snacks and more!
What am I giving away?
1 winner will receive a Caliber backpack stuffed full of CVS brand school supplies, snacks and more!
How can you win?
You can enter up to 4 times:
1) Leave a comment letting me know what your favorite part of school used to be (or is). (Note: Scroll to the bottom of this post and click “Post Comment”. You must be on my site – you can’t do this through a reader.)
2) Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter:
Win a @CVS_Extra back to school prize pack @StretchingABuck: http://www.stretchingabuckblog.com/?p=47708 #wingiveaways
3) “Like” Stretching a Buck on Facebook (if you already do, promote this contest on your page)
4) Subscribe to my feed or email newsletter and stay on top of all of the deals that I write about each week! If you already subscribe, please leave a separate comment letting me know that you are currently a subscriber (thank you!).
Who is eligible?
You must have a valid US address to be eligible
When does this giveaway end?
Wednesday, August 8, 2012 at 3PM EST
The winner will be chosen via the random number generator at random.org and will be notified via email. Please note that if I do not hear from the winner within 48 hours, another winner will be chosen.
Enter my other 2012 Back to School Giveaways here!
Be sure to enter for your chance to win on these blogs as well:
- $5 Dinners
- Balancing Beauty and Bedlam
- Bargain Babe
- Bargain Briana
- Frugal Coupon Living
- Mommies with Style
- Moms Need to Know
- Passion for Savings
- Saving Cents with Sense
- Savings Lifestyle
- Southern Savers
This post sponsored by CVS/pharmacy as part of the Win Giveaways 2012 Back to School Giveaway Bash. This post was written by me and was not edited by the sponsor. Read more in my disclosure policy. Find more information on the terms for this giveaway on the Win Giveaways Facebook page.