LivingSocial has a few national deals today that I wanted to share with you. As always, be sure to read the fine print for any exclusions and purchase limits.
These deals are available to anyone, regardless of what city you live in:
- Akron/Canton - $15 for $30 worth of flowers and gifts from 1800Flowers.com.
- Los Angeles - $10 for a 20-page classic hardcover photo book from Picaboo. Shipping not included.
- Hartford - $10 for a 2-year subscription to a magazine from Bonnier Corporation. Some of the titles I see are Cycle World, Skateboarding, Yachting, Field & Stream, Outdoor Life, Popular Science & more.
- Tampa - $14 for a 16 oz BPA-Free Filtering Water Bottle from Hydros Bottle. Shipping not included.
- New York City Midtown - $$49 for a medium-sized Q Backpack in Red from Timbuk2. Shipping is included.
- Chicago - $15 for $30 worth of gourmet-dipped berries and sweets from Shari’s Berries. Voucher may be used towards shipping.
- Richmond - $15 for $30 worth of non-toxic cleaning products from GrabGreen. Shipping is $6.50.
- Baltimore - $25 for an 11×14 or $40 for an 18×24 personalized canvas print from Canvas People. Shipping is included.
- Charlotte - $25 for $50 worth of clothing and accessories from MakeMeChic.com.
- Austin - $10 for a 1-year subscription to a National Wildlife Federation magazine. Choose from Ranger Rick, Big Backyard or Animal Baby.
LivingSocial is a reputable daily deals site offering up hot local and national deals for a wide variety of cities. It just so happens to be one of my favorite daily deals sites as well – I have had a great experience with them so far! Learn more about LivingSocial and sign up here.