I don’t know about you, but I feel like I am constantly doing laundry! And while it is hard to make laundry an exciting chore, the folks at Tide have created a new product that might make the job a bit less painful for you. Tide Pods are a convenient, unit dose laundry detergent that looks unlike anything seen in the marketplace.
Tide PODS are designed to work in the most challenging laundry conditions, and make the task simpler and less time-consuming. With the introduction of Tide Pods, Tide aims to do the impossible – elevate laundry from a frustrating chore to a delightful and rewarding experience.
Tide Pods are also designed for easy use in any type of washer, with any size load. Simply place a pac into the drum of a front or top-loader before your items to be washed and experience the great clean you expect from Tide without the need to measure, pour or clean up messy spills.
Other benefits of Tide Pods include:
- Easier to carry – Tide Pods packagkes weigh approximately 50% less than comparable packages of detergent
- A better clean – Tide Pods’ patented three chamber design helps to separate ingredients such as hard water modifiers, stain fighters, perfume and whitener so that they remain stable and potent and mix only in wash water. This allows the Tide Pods to deliver a deep-down clean in a range of conditions.
- Cold water clean – Tide Pods are formulated to work effectively in all water temperatures – even cold water!
If you love sweepstakes, be sure to check out the Good Housekeeping Seal Deal Giveaway – where you can win one of 50 P&G Product Baskets now through June 2012. Plus you may receive a free P&G product sample or high value coupon just for entering! Learn more at www.goodhousekeeping.com.
Speaking of product innovation, what new product or gadget has improved your life in recent years? I have too many favorites to list, but one that stands out to me is DVR. As a busy mom of 2 young kids, my DVR allows me to record my favorite shows to watch when I have time – without the commercials! The only downside is less viewing time = less time to mindlessly fold my laundry! :)
What am I giving away?
Do you want to try Tide Pods for free? 2 winners are going to receive a 14 pack of Tide Pods!
How can you win?
You can enter up to 4 times:
1) Leave a comment letting me know what your favorite laundry detergent or product is. (Note: Scroll to the bottom of this post and click “Post Comment”. You must be on my site – you can’t do this through a reader.)
2) Tweet about this giveaway on Twitter:
@stretchingabuck is giving away Tide Pods! (2 winners) http://www.stretchingabuckblog.com/?p=40870 #spon
3) Promote this on your Facebook Page. (Be sure to check out Stretching a Buck on Facebook!)
4) Subscribe to my feed or email newsletter and stay on top of all of the deals that I write about each week! If you already subscribe, please leave a separate comment letting me know that you are currently a subscriber (thank you!).
Who is eligible?
You must have a valid US address to be eligible.
When does this giveaway end?
Friday, March 23, 2012 at 8 PM EST
The winner will be chosen via the random number generator at random.org and will be notified via email. Please note that if I do not hear from the winner within 4 days that another winner will be chosen.
Disclosure: This post and giveaway were sponsored by P&G. No compensation or product was received by me for the writing of this post. Opinions expressed here are strictly my own. View my disclosure policy here.