LivingSocial has a few national deals today that I wanted to share with you. As always, be sure to read the fine print for any exclusions and purchase limits.
These deals are available to anyone, regardless of what city you live in:
- South Hampton Roads – $10 for $20 worth of girls dance and cheer apparel from Danskin. Valid online only, shipping not included.
- Cleveland – $10 for a 1-year magazine subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen.
- Baltimore – $12 for $25 worth of chocolate strawberries, gift baskets, and treats from Shari’s Berries. Voucher may be used towards shipping.
- Baltimore – $10 for $20 worth of home decor, jewelry, furniture and more from Overstock.com. Shipping not included.
- San Gabriel Valley – $19 for a 1-year subscription to Martha Stewart Living AND Everday Food magazines.
- Madison – $75 for $125 worth of clothing and accessories from FrenchConnection.com. Shipping is included.
- Washington D.C. – $25 for a Rembrandt Whitening Kit and Listerine Bundle from Soap.com. Shipping is included.
Groupon also has some great national deals available today. Again, be sure to read the fine print before purchasing.
- Austin – $49 for a Vertical Vynebar Wine Rack. Holds 8 bottles. Shipping is $8.
- Miami – $19 for “The Biggest Loser: Ultimate Workout” for XBox 360. Shipping is $4.
- Baltimore – $29 for Clara Clark Embroidered Microfiber Sheet Set. Shipping is $5.
- Richmond – $59 for a 10- Carat sterling silver Tennis Bracelet made with Swarovski Zirconia. Shipping is included.