LivingSocial has a few national deals today that I wanted to share with you. As always, be sure to read the fine print for any exclusions and purchase limits.
These deals are available to anyone, regardless of what city you live in:
- Atlanta – $20 for $42 worth of beauty products from Julep.com. Shipping not included.
- Tucson – $19 for a 2-year subscription to The Beer Connoisseur magazine. Includes online access.
- Miami – $6 for a custom embroidered stocking from Vistaprint. Shipping not included.
- Indianapolis – $45 for $100 worth of photo-to-canvas printing from CanvasPop. Shipping not included.
- Cleveland Westside – $49 for a 6-piece Organic Bamboo Towel Set from National Hotel Bed Supply. Shipping is included.
- Columbus – $15 for $30 worth of personalized holiday decor and gifts from PersonalCreations.com.
- St Louis – $10 for $20 worth of cookies from SmileyCookie.com. Shipping not included.
- Ann Arbor – $20 for a 1-year subscription to Us Weekly magazine.
- Richmond – $10 for $20 worth of customizable wrist bands from Roxo. Shipping is $3.50.
LivingSocial is a reputable daily deals site offering up hot local and national deals for a wide variety of cities. It just so happens to be one of my favorite daily deals sites as well – I have had a great experience with them so far! Learn more about LivingSocial and sign up here.