LivingSocial has a few national deals today that I wanted to share with you. As always, be sure to read the fine print for any exclusions and purchase limits.
These deals are available to anyone, regardless of what city you live in:
- St Pete/Clearwater – $18 for a 20-page hardcover photo book from PhotoBin. Shipping is included.
- Sacramento – $15 for $30 towards a deployment care package for military + a FREE flag from the USO.
- Tallahassee – $10 for a 20-page hardcover photo book from MyPublisher. Shipping not included.
- Omaha – $25 for 6 educational DVDs from Baby Genius. Shipping is included.
- Akron/Canton – $10 for a VIP Black Friday shopping experience for 2 at a Simon Mall. Includes a reserved parking space and access to a lounge with refreshments.
- Pittsburgh – $20 for $40 worth of baby and kids gear and accessories from Ecomom. Shipping is free on orders over $50.
- Buffalo – $20 for $40 worth of keepsakes from Chick Lingo. Shipping not included.
LivingSocial is a reputable daily deals site offering up hot local and national deals for a wide variety of cities. It just so happens to be one of my favorite daily deals sites as well – I have had a great experience with them so far! Learn more about LivingSocial and sign up here.