Sunday Coupon Insert Preview: 6/5/11

by Marcy on June 2, 2011 · 11 comments

If you typically purchase the Sunday newspaper for the coupons inserts, this Sunday it looks like there will be 3 nserts this weekend – 1 P&G, 1 Smart Source (SS) and 1 Red Plum (RP).

View a list of coupons that might be in your Sunday inserts on 6/6 in My Coupon Database.

You can also print tons of great coupons at Coupons.com, SmartSource.com, Coupon Network and RedPlum.com.

Are you just getting started? Find more information about couponing in my All About Couponing Series, beginning with Coupon Insert 101. Are you looking for specific product coupons? Check out My Coupon Database.

1 Gary June 2, 2011 at 7:57 PM

Marcy,
I recently moved to Columbus area from Dallas and noticed you live in central Ohio so I have a question about newspaper inserts. When I went to pick up a Columbus Dispatch last Sunday at Kroger none of the papers had inserts, what gives? In Dallas I could buy leftover Sunday papers on Monday B1G1 thus doubling my inserts. Do the inserts not come on Sunday or is the Dispatch not the source?

2 Marcy June 2, 2011 at 8:49 PM

People are increasingly complaining about store copies of the Dispatch not having inserts in them. Store copies SHOULD have inserts and I have never had an issue, but again, many of my readers have complained. I don’t know what to say except to be sure to check the paper for inserts before purchasing it. I’m sorry. :-(

3 Gary June 2, 2011 at 11:22 PM

I do check before I purchase, but I went through 3 dozen w/ no inserts, maybe they are being pilfered at the Gahanna Kroger’s. At least I now I know I was looking in the right place. Thanks!

4 Couponer June 2, 2011 at 11:25 PM

Hello, where I live, in Southeastern Ohio, there were no coupons in this past Sunday’s paper either..but someone said it was b/c of the holiday weekend. Usually there are always coupons in them on Sundays.

5 Jennifer June 3, 2011 at 2:22 AM

Last sunday there were no inserts because of the holiday. There will be 3 inserts this week, P&G, Smartsouce and Red Plum

6 Marcy June 3, 2011 at 8:06 AM

AH!! Maybe that was it? Last Sunday there were no inserts due to the Memorial Day holiday.

7 Korrale June 5, 2011 at 9:01 PM

No P&G in my CBus Dispatch. 6/10/11 Is this right?

8 Marcy June 5, 2011 at 10:24 PM

I just checked my home delivery Dispatch and I had all 3 inserts – P&G, RP and SS….Did you mean 6/5 and not 6/10?

9 Korrale June 5, 2011 at 11:40 PM

Just found out from a friend that our P&G was in the Saturday small local paper MTV news… Wish we had a heads up on that one.

10 Korrale June 5, 2011 at 11:41 PM

And yes I meant 6/5/11

11 Jose June 6, 2011 at 7:49 PM

I went to several Walgreen’s and a Barnes and Noble on Sunday June 5 and not one Columbus Dispatch had coupons!