Build A Bear: B1G1 FREE Dogs Online

by Jennifer on March 12, 2011 · 7 comments

Through March 13th, 2011 you can use coupon code 96050 at BuildaBear.com to get B1G1 FREE Stuffed Dogs.  You can choose from a boxer, jack russel terrier, beagle, yorkie, yellow lab or border collie.

If you would rather stop into a Build-A-Bear store this weekend you can use this coupon for a FREE animal (up to $12).  Valid 3/11/2011 through 3/13/2011.  Thanks, Saving With Shellie!

1 sara March 12, 2011 at 1:58 PM

That “free” animal coupon is a one-time-use code that is intended only for the person who got it in their email. Anyone who tries to use it will find out that it has likely already been used. Just an FYI! It says pretty clearly on the coupon that it’s not to be used by anyone other than the person who got it in their email and is not to be posted online.

2 Tina March 12, 2011 at 2:03 PM

This printable coupon for one free animal doesn’t work. The code is for one time use only, meaning it’s only valid to whomever used it first. My sister and her daughter found that out the hard way this morning. Please inform other readers of your site about this.

3 Marie March 12, 2011 at 2:55 PM

It also did not work for me last night. Luckily my almost two year old is not QUITE to the age of crying when we had to walk out of the store without it.

4 Casey March 12, 2011 at 3:32 PM

I read the coupon fine print says “only valid for original coupon recipient only when received directly from Build-A-Bear Workshop”

5 Marcy March 12, 2011 at 3:39 PM

Sorry for the mistake.

6 Angie March 12, 2011 at 7:07 PM

Glad I checked back on this website. My hubby saw the coupon in the printer and, before I could read it, he suggested he take my son to get one. Thankfully I called him before he got there. This would have turned him off of using coupons forever I imagine. :)

7 Marcy March 13, 2011 at 4:15 PM

It is important that you always read the fine print on any offer/coupon before you use it. I obviously try my hardest to do my research and be thorough before posting offers and info, but sometimes things like this do slip by me, I’m only human after all. :-)