Meijer mPerks Digital Coupons: FREE Half Gallon of Meijer Milk

by Marcy on January 17, 2011 · 11 comments

Tonight I received a text that a new Meijer mPerks digital coupon was available for a FREE Half Gallon of Meijer Milk. I just logged in, and sure enough it was there! This coupon is valid through 1/23/11. UPDATE: Looks like this coupon is regional…see the comments for more info, or log in to your own account to see if you received something different.

In addition to this coupon, there are 7 pages full of mPerks coupons!

Sign up for mPerks here or sign in here.

Learn more about Meijer mPerks here. Find a list of Meijer sale/coupon match ups for this week here.

1 Shannon January 17, 2011 at 11:04 PM

I just logged on to MPerks and I couldn’t find it… hmm.
I just siged up for MPerks this weekend. Maybe that’s why :/

2 Julie January 17, 2011 at 11:25 PM

I signed into my mperks but I don’t have the milk coupon. Maybe it’s only available in limited areas? :(

3 kelly January 17, 2011 at 11:31 PM

Didn’t have the milk coupon, but had a $2 off any purchase one. My husband had neither coupon.

4 Amy January 18, 2011 at 7:09 AM

They sent me a text saying that I had a “just for you” coupon for $2 off my purchase. When I logged in this morning I had the $2, but not the free milk. Looks like it’s not the same for everyone.

5 Jennifer January 18, 2011 at 7:58 AM

This must be a regional coupon since I just logged into Mperks and I don’t have this one. Although I did get a $5 off $5 or more and a $10 of a $100 or more. This would be a nice one to get as well!

6 Kristine January 18, 2011 at 8:00 AM

These must be regional, or user specific. I don’t have the free milk coupon, but I do have a $10/$100 that I clipped for my trip today. And have 8 pages of coupons – mostly Meijer nuts, though. I don’t need that many nuts!

7 Amy January 18, 2011 at 10:17 AM

I got nothing but my husband got a free milk and my son got $2 or a $2 purchase.

8 Cheryl January 18, 2011 at 10:24 AM

I’m in Central Ohio & did not get the milk coupon or any $$/order coupons…I do have 2 pages of Meijer nut coupons. That’s okay though, I’ve been doing more & more of my shopping at Kroger since they have a better coupon policy (& lately better produce) + better prices over all. It’s a little further out of my way but for less hassle over coupons & better customer service I’ll make the trip.

9 Andy January 18, 2011 at 1:33 PM

I got $2 off (again) which was nice in Columbus OH. The last time they did this the coupon did not go through the register so I went to customer service and got $2 cash back. Then Meijer sent an email saying the issue was resolved with the original coupon and gave me another $2 off.
I’ve found Kroger to be better value in the limited shopping I do, but I am tempted by the $2 off the PFChangs chinese (as this is really tasty meal) coupon – that will make a combined discount of $4 – not bad.
Incidentally nearly every time I go to Meijer I have to go to customer service for a price correction or coupon correction (and their Redbox machine only works 50% of the time too :-(

10 Miriam January 18, 2011 at 8:08 PM

My northcentral ohio coupon at mperks was for $10 off of $30, yay!

11 kh January 18, 2011 at 9:53 PM

Im in Westerville, OH and no milk, no $2 off either. This is the first time using mperks, used my daughter account since I do not have text so will see how this goes. very intereted.