Hallmark: Holiday Gift Wrap for $0.49/roll

by Marcy on December 10, 2010 · 7 comments

I have had 3 friends share this deal with me 3 separate days, so I figured it is about time that I post about it! Especially since I am headed to Hallmark tomorrow myself to finish up my shopping!

Now through 12/24/10, purchase 1 roll of Hallmark Wrapping Paper (45 sq ft) and get a second roll for just $0.99.

If you happened to print the $10/$10 (no longer available) or if you have a $5 Hallmark coupon that has been in several magazines this month (Oprah and RedBook for sure), you can get the Hallmark Holiday Gift Wrap for just $0.49 per roll after coupon!

I would love to know how many of you have the willpower to walk into a Hallmark store and walk out with only the wrapping paper! :-) (For the record, I do not have that kind of willpower!)

Thanks, Amity, Karen & Andrea!

1 Linda LaLonde December 10, 2010 at 11:45 PM

For the record, I have that kind of willpower and will be going to get the wrapping paper only, lol ;)

2 Sharon December 11, 2010 at 1:34 AM

I always buy my Christmas gift wrap at 90% off from Target after Christmas for the next year. I used my $5 coupon on some things from the clearance shelves. I got two rolls of self adhesive gift wrap that is so pretty it looks like it could be used for some decorative project ($1.50 each) and two silver birthstone charms ($1.50 each.) So I spent $1 plus tax. Not bad for some nice things. I am saving my $10 coupon for something really great, but I don’t know what yet.

3 Laura Campbell December 11, 2010 at 10:27 AM

I have several of the $5 coupons from various magazines and have done the wrapping paper several times. I have dragged my husband in as well. The non-holiday wrapping paper is $5.99 for 2. Some of the varieties were on clearance as well. We are stocked on paper for a while. The cashiers at my store have been excited for us and spread the news about the coupons with other customers.

4 tristamichele December 11, 2010 at 5:39 PM

I’ve done it.. twice!
great quality.. and cheap! can you get any better?

5 Ann December 12, 2010 at 6:45 AM

I used my $10 coupon to purchase a nice picture frame for my niece and her husband for part of their wedding gift. I think I only paid $1.50 something out of pocket.

6 Lupita December 13, 2010 at 10:51 AM

My hallmark had pillow pets, so I got my 3 year old the Bubble bee she had been asking for, for $10.81! with the $10off coupon!

7 Cheryl M December 17, 2010 at 4:01 PM

OHHHHH, I might need to do Lupita’s deal…my son is begging for one.
I used the $10 off coupon to get some nice wine glasses for MIL & a coffee mug for BIL.
I’ve tried to stop using wrapping paper (I heard a rumor that it wasn’t recyclable cause of all the colors) but I think enough people have told me that it wrong that I might start stocking up again