Freebie: Lunch Bag with Lean Cuisine Purchase

by Marcy on December 29, 2010 · 18 comments

Aren’t these lunch bags cute!? Starting 1/1/11 through 3/31/11, purchase 20 Lean Cuisine Entrees and get one of these adorable lunch bags FREE (while supplies last)! Lean Cuisine products often go on sale this time of year, so why not get this fun freebie while stocking up on these for cheap?

To receive your bag, set up an account here and start entering your UPC codes (up to 10 per day). There is a limit of one free bag per household and this promotion excludes Lean Cuisine Market Creations.

Learn more and sign up here.

Find more great freebies here.

1 Danielle December 29, 2010 at 9:12 PM

those are cute, and might be worth “free,” but previous lean cuisine bags like this have been pretty small and not-so-useful. It’ll fit one lean cuisine entree, and that’s about it. If you want to bring an apple or a yogurt or something in addition to your lean cuisine, then this isn’t the bag for you.

Might have other good uses, though (insulated for outings with kids for their sippy cups of milk?). And they ARE crazy cute.

2 nina December 30, 2010 at 8:40 AM

It is not UPCs, but special 13 digit codes inside the box. Bummer, as I already have some in my freezer.

3 colleen January 19, 2011 at 2:55 PM

I bought Lean cuisine after 1/1/11 and already have discovered 4 boxes without the code. Contacted Lean Cuisine and have yet to get an answer on what to do to qualify my purchases for the free bag.

4 Susan January 26, 2011 at 1:54 PM

I have had the same problem as colleen. I have a stack of boxes with no codes and the company is not responding to me. I got one reply that told me to send some other info, which I sent, along with a follow-up a week and a half later, and but still, no reply.

5 gina February 9, 2011 at 1:12 AM

same thing has happened to me, bought several boxes after Jan, 2011 and no codes..emailed them and they practically told me i must have looked in the wrong place on the box!! WTH?? They have terrible customer service.

6 Laura February 10, 2011 at 8:46 AM

I’m already up to 8 codes on my account, but I had to fight for all but 1 of them. I had 3 boxes that did have codes, but not one of them worked either. This is the most messed up promotion I’ve ever seen. I’m tempted to stop eating Lean Cuisine forever … I guess that would foil their marketing efforts.

7 Tammy February 11, 2011 at 11:01 AM

I just ordered my lunch bag finally. I also had many boxes w/no codes. I first wrote one email then followed up with another 4 days later. I had a total of 14 boxes without codes. In my last round of emails I also included the codes found on the bottom of the box and got a reply with 7 codes pretty quick. Hopefully this will help some of you.

Personally I dont think I will keep saving codes for the next giveaway. This was just too much hassle.

8 Debi February 21, 2011 at 5:04 PM

If the box doesn’t have a code (two of mine so far — erg), send them this info.

“If you are unable to locate a code, please reply to this email with the name and type of the LEAN CUISINE(R) product(s) purchased, along with the UPC code and Timestamp. The Timestamp can be found on the side of the package, under the ingredients on a gray strip. Please provide all characters found on the gray strip.”

I got a reply with codes the same day.

9 Jennifer February 22, 2011 at 6:10 PM

I found that emailing did take a while, but they eventually did respond with a code.

More importantly, I got my lunchbox today! It’s MUCH larger than I expected and will easily fit a couple of lean cuisines AND a piece of fruit I think.

However, it is VERY lightly insulated, if it’s insulated at all. So we’ll see. But it’s large and cute!

10 Becky February 23, 2011 at 7:59 PM

My boyfriend just lost the third insulated lunch bag that I bought him. So I told him that once we reach 20 codes, he will be carrying his lunch to work in the “The Ashley” (Fun and Flirty) — and if he loses that one, I am done fixing lunch for him!

If anyone has any spare codes (after reaching 20, or if they give up), send them to me at bwellston(at-sign)email2me.net. They will go to a good cause: A girly lunch purse for my careless boyfriend. This will be awesome!

11 K. Pierce March 4, 2011 at 1:08 PM

FYI, If you do email the UPC codes they will send you a code to input. I did it the first time late at night and got codes the next day. when my meal that day did not have a code, I did it agan and got a code within a 1/2 hour.

12 Sue March 8, 2011 at 6:49 PM

Ladies…you need to look for the box with the lunch bags on the back..they have the codes. May I suggest that you put in one code at a time hit submit…see if it takes. then add another one. You can only put in 10 a day. Good luck…I found out the hard way.

13 Christine March 15, 2011 at 11:16 AM

Out of 16 boxes that were all purchased after Jan. 1, 2011, more than half did not have codes. I emailed, sent them the requested information, and have only rec’d codes for maybe half of the ones I reported. I agree that I probably won’t participate in their next promotion — too much trouble.

14 Beth March 22, 2011 at 5:55 PM

I’m so disappointed with this promotion. The folks at Lean Cuisine clearly didn’t plan this well. Like many people here, over 50% of the boxes I purchased after Jan 1 were missing a code. (The promo clearly says codes are supposed to be on all boxes, not just those with the lunch bags featured on the front.) When I’ve been lucky enough to find a box with a code, at least half the time the system hasn’t accepted it.

I wrote to Lean Cuisine a couple of times to get help and heard back just once via email. When I emailed a complaint, I received a coupon in the mail for a free entree.

At this point, I’ve given up on the free lunch bag. Oh well.

15 BrooklynBlues March 23, 2011 at 9:05 PM

Stop & Shop has 5 for $10, and if you purchase a sixth, you get $5 off the entire purchase, that’s 6 for $7. The sale ends tomorrow, hurry!!!!!!!!!!
PS: Make sure the little lunchbag is on the front of the box.

16 Donna May 3, 2011 at 2:24 PM

I have been waiting for my lunch bag forever, and have made 5 inquiries as to where it is with no response. After making a phone call to an 800 number I was told that they had absolutely no record of me, no name, address or phone number. But it seems rather unusual that they would have my e-mail address. I’m giving up on the lunch bag because after reading all these comments it sounds like a scam just to buy their products. Oh well guess I’ll go back to Weight Watchers Smart Ones…There just as good.

17 Rosa June 27, 2011 at 1:05 PM

I upload my last 10 codes on 3/31/2011. I haven’t receive my luch bag or receive any type of e-mail. I’m very disappointed with lean cuisine, I have stop buying their products…………….