{GONE}Freebie: Woolite All in One Carpet Cleaning Tool Sample

by Marcy on October 13, 2010 · 7 comments

Today’s exclusive All You Magazine FREE Sample is Woolite All in One Carpet Cleaning Tool! There are only 10,000 samples, so request yours while you can!

When requesting free samples, consider using a secondary email address to keep your primary address free of clutter. Find more great freebies here.

1 Beth October 13, 2010 at 4:17 PM

They are already gone!

2 Sean October 14, 2010 at 10:26 AM

I opened the email link anyway and got to order a sample of Vaseline Intensive care.

3 Beckey DeVore December 3, 2010 at 3:33 PM

I have the coupon, but i’m having trouble finding a store that carries them, any ideas?

4 Kathryn December 8, 2010 at 3:45 PM

I emailed Bissell customer service and they said Wal-Mart is the only store that carries them. Search for the Woolite All in One Tool on Google. Go to the site and then click on “Where to buy” in the upper righthand corner.

So far, I don’t think anyone has found these… I wonder if they stopped making them? Kinda lame to send out free coupons and not be able to find them!

5 Brianna December 14, 2010 at 8:39 AM

I have searched everywhere! My local walmarts don’t have it either. I think Bissell/Woolite should send out the kit for free at this point. What’s the point of the coupon and contest if the product isn’t available. I know it is a freebie, but still. Poor way of getting acknowledged.

6 Lynn December 18, 2010 at 4:20 AM

I’ve searched everywhere and can’t find it. Even local walmarts dont have it

7 Dana January 7, 2011 at 2:35 PM

I tried to find this also and could find it no where. I do not think that it is made. Very upset about getting a free coupon and not being able to use it. I think that the product has been replaced with another. I tried Target, Walmart. Walgreens and Dillons! Nothing!