New Meijer mPerks Digital Coupons

by Marcy on August 31, 2010 · 6 comments

Last week I shared a little bit with you about Meijer’s new mPerks Digital Coupon service. I’m excited that Meijer has created yet another great way to save (I love Meijer Mealbox coupons!).

Meijer recently updated the list of available mPerks coupons and my friend Andrea of Mommy Snacks has typed up the complete list. View her list here. (I like that they are offering a mix of Meijer Brand and Brand Name Product Coupons!)

Have you used these new coupons yet? What did you think?

Find my favorite Meijer Deals for this week here.

1 Jennifer August 31, 2010 at 8:30 AM

I used my mPerk coupons yesterday and on the bottom of the receipt it said “$2 limit met”. I’m not sure if that was all I had that was eligible or if there is indeed a $2 limit. I guess we’ll see in time.

2 Laura August 31, 2010 at 11:23 AM

Loaded the coupons, but when I got to the checkout, it didn’t recognize my number. Very disappointed because I had already shopped to the coupons. Actually returned a few items. Not sure if this is a glitch, or what.

3 Lucy August 31, 2010 at 2:40 PM

I loaded the coupons last week. Went to the store the next day and they all came off my total. The only hitch was that the cashiers were unfamiliar with the program and I had to wait for a supervisor to assist.

4 Deanna August 31, 2010 at 8:14 PM

Was so excited to see this ad in the newspaper and rushed to the computer to sign up, but disappointed to see that you had to have texting on your phone. We do not have texting on our phone and am sad that I can’t participate. Anyone know of a way to get coupons without having texting?

5 Erin @ Fun With Freebies! September 1, 2010 at 11:42 AM

I went on my mPerks account yesterday and there was a coupon for $2 off any purchase of $5 or more! I love the coupons where you don’t have to buy something specific!

6 virginia clark January 21, 2011 at 2:56 PM

i am trying to choose the digital coupons for the first time. i dont see them, where to i go? help