Target: Possible FREE Olay Total Effects Body Wash

by Marcy on June 7, 2010 · 7 comments

According to Kerry at Totally Target, some Target stores have priced their Olay Total Effects Body Wash at $3.54/ea. With the $4/1 coupon in yesterday’s newspaper, that means possibly FREE body wash:

Olay Total Effects Body Wash – $3.54/ea
Use $4/1 Olay Total Effects Body Wash 6/6/2010 P&G Insert (exp 7/31/2010)
Final Price = FREE

Yet another reason I’m glad I purchased extra papers yesterday! (assuming my local store’s price is similar)

Find more Target deals for this week here.

Do you know of any other stores where you can score this for free?

1 Queen June 7, 2010 at 2:48 PM

I don’t think it’s your neck of the woods, but in New England there were $20 survey peelies found on the backs of some Kraft products! Info here:

2 Kimberly June 7, 2010 at 8:45 PM

Don’t forget the B1G1 free coupon just under the $4/1 coupon! I think you can use it to get another product free, Right?

3 EMily June 8, 2010 at 11:13 AM

Target on Hilliard Rome Road had the Olay body wash for $5.50 and didn’t have any of the Ivory body wash to get free with that 2nd coupon. I passed and am hoping for a better drug store deal in the future.

4 Marcy June 8, 2010 at 1:07 PM

Emily – same for me on the Sawmill Rd store – marked $5.50. I forgot to look for the Ivory Body Wash.

Kimberly – yes, I’m pretty sure that works. Thanks for the heads up!

5 Beth June 9, 2010 at 6:57 AM

How much is the Total Effects at other stores? IT’s still $5.50 at my Target, and my Walgreen’s doesn’t stock the small size. Has anyone priced it at Wal-Mart or anywhere else?

6 H June 9, 2010 at 11:32 AM

I stopped by the Target & Walmart near Morse Rd. (Easton Area) and both were in the $5.50 range.

7 Jennifer June 10, 2010 at 9:00 PM

If you also use the B1G1 coupon that was with the original coupon in the 6/6 PG you can get 10pk. of Ivory Bar Soap for only $.69! I did this deal at Target this week and it was awesome.

Just wanted to share this great deal!

See my post at http://www.thefamilysaver.com in the Target Category!
.-= Jennifer´s last blog ..Awesome Dairy Deals at Albertsons This Week =-.