Target: More $0.75 Eggo Products

by Marcy on June 9, 2010 · 6 comments

Yay! In addition to the $1/1 Eggo printable coupon found here, RedPlum just added another here. That means $0.75 Eggo products at some Target stores:

Eggo Frozen Waffles & select others – $1.75 (temporary price cut)
Use *NEW* $1/1 Target coupon here
Use $1/1 Target coupon here
Final Price = $0.75/ea

If you live in Columbus, OH like I do, I found these on price cut at the Sawmill Rd store on Monday. The tag said they are on price cut until 6/19/10. Local readers have reported on my Facebook page that Eggo items are still $2.19 at the Easton and Hilliard Rome stores. I was planning on making a second trip to Target this week anyway (if you buy Quaker Instant Oatmeal, open the boxes when you get home and pull out the coupon booklets!), and it looks like I’ll be adding more Eggo waffles to my list. :-)

Thanks, Totally Target!

Find more Target deals here.

1 Sarah June 9, 2010 at 6:34 PM

Are these only at Super Target stores or do the regular stores have them marked down as well?

2 Marcy June 10, 2010 at 11:18 AM

Sarah – I’m not sure….

3 Erin June 10, 2010 at 11:50 AM

They are at the regular Target stores. I was in the Reynoldsburg, OH store and got them for $.75 with the coupon.

4 Mary @4our2cents June 10, 2010 at 1:29 PM

Littlest Pet shop on clearance at my store: $2.08. Used coupons.com B1G1. great deal on these critters!
.-= Mary @4our2cents´s last blog ..Summer Movie and Reading Programs =-.

5 Mary @4our2cents June 10, 2010 at 1:46 PM

marcy- I have heard some stores have Scrubbing bubbles Extend-a-clean on mark down to $5 something, stack Qs and that is a great deal on an awesome product. Have you seen this in Central OH? (I forgot to check this morning).
.-= Mary @4our2cents´s last blog ..Summer Movie and Reading Programs =-.

6 Marcy June 10, 2010 at 2:28 PM

Erin – thanks for the info!

Mary – thanks so much for the Littlest Pet shop info…wish I would have had that on my list today! Speaking of, I heard that about Scrubbing Bubbles as well, but forgot to check this morning when I was there. One of these days I’ll get my scattered brain put back together. ;-)