Target: 2 FREE Scrubbing Bubbles Vanish Drop Ins

by Marcy on June 14, 2010 · 6 comments

Here is a great Target freebie that I missed when I wrote my match ups yesterday:

Use the B1G1 Free Scrubbing Bubbles Vanish Drop Ins Coupon here
PLUS
Use the B1G1 Free Scrubbing Bubbles Vanish Drop Ins Target Coupon here

Purchase 3 using both of these coupons and you will get 2 of them for FREE. You could also try to buy 2 and get both for FREE, but Target is notoriously picky about coupons (even though this scenario is not against their coupon policy), so you would have to try at your own risk.

Find more Target deals for this week here.

1 sarah June 14, 2010 at 11:41 PM

Just a note – I bought 4 Vanish bowl cleaners and used 2 target Qs and 2 Mfr Qs and got all four for free with no problems!! You can also use those to submit for the $5 SC Johnson rebate so it’s a $5 money maker YAY!

2 Sarah June 15, 2010 at 12:43 AM

I couldn’t find the Target Vanishing Bubbles coupon. :(

3 Marcy June 15, 2010 at 7:59 AM

Sarah – if you click on “Household” in the left nav menu, it should be the second coupon that pops up on that page.

4 sandy June 15, 2010 at 10:55 AM

i was able to get 2 free last night with no problems

5 ashley June 15, 2010 at 5:23 PM

used both coupons last night they both went through no beeps from the register, phewf!

6 Carol June 18, 2010 at 11:33 AM

I’m not sure if they got rid of it or I’m not seeing it, but the only Scrubbing Bubbles coupons they have (Target) on their site is a Free 12ct Scrubbing Bubbles Fresh Brush refill with purchase of Scrubbing Bubbles toilet gel cleaner. I don’t see one for the vanish :(