Kroger: Summer of Savings Could = FREE Products for You

by Marcy on June 11, 2010 · 7 comments

Head over to Kroger.com to play the Summer of Savings Sweepstakes and you could win eCoupons for FREE products! All that you have to do is log in to Kroger.com (or create an account if you don’t have one) and spin the wheel. If you land on a product picture you’ll be able to load an eCoupon on to your Kroger card to get that product for FREE!

You can spin the wheel 1 time per day for the next 92 days. I just used my spin for the day and didn’t win, but hopefully one of you will! While out there you can also load eCoupons on to your Kroger card for additional savings.

Thanks, Money Saving Mom!

1 Deanna June 11, 2010 at 4:36 PM

I won a free 20oz. SoBe Lifewater. I don’t drink that but it’s cool to win something! :)

2 Gina June 11, 2010 at 6:30 PM

Won a free Bob Evans side dish. Haven’t tried them before, not sure if there are any with lower calories. But its free, so will just have to eat less :)

3 mrs spock June 11, 2010 at 6:59 PM

I won a Bob Evans side dish!

4 Joanne June 12, 2010 at 5:39 AM

I won a free Smart Balance product!

5 Noura July 27, 2010 at 6:02 AM

Um i was wondering when do you get the coupon i went to frys and bought same candy and paied but nothing came out! so i was wondering do you have to print them or what?

(Ohh yeah i won a coke a cola & AMP)

PLZ HELP!!!

6 Marcy July 27, 2010 at 10:33 PM

Noura – the coupon should have come off of your order at checkout and would appear on your receipt if you loaded them on to your shoppers card.

7 Noura July 29, 2010 at 3:23 AM

Um i looked at the receipt and all it has is the D-back Points and the Fuel Points:( So does that mean my shopping card number is wrong? I went on my accout and compared the nuber on my accout with the one on the Fry’s Vip and it was the same. I think i have to buy the product first and when i ring the product a coupon will come out, i always buy Hot pockets and right when i ring the Hot Pocket a coupon comes out sayis i could save when i buy more Hot Pockets ect. So do i have to ring up the product first?