Wendy’s: Free Junior Frosty w/Purchase through 10/31/10

by Marcy on May 17, 2010 · 8 comments

Today my 4 year old and I had eye doctor appointments, and because it was my first solo trip out with both girls, I told my 4 year old that I would get her a Frosty at Wendy’s on the ride home if she was good. (Yes, I am one of those parents!) One minor meltdown and a couple of hours later, I happened to see a sign in the Wendy’s drive thru window advertising a Free Junior Frosty promotion that I was not aware of. Basically, if you purchase a Frosty Key Tag for $1, all proceeds will benefit the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption PLUS you will receive a FREE Junior Frosty with any purchase through 10/31/10. Even better? I purchased my key tag and they gave me the frosty I ordered today for FREE. Now I don’t know about you, but we purchase more than our fair share of Frostys at Wendy’s, and I’m sure as the weather gets warmer that will continue to be true…

My key tag does say “at participating Central Ohio Wendy’s Restaurants” on it, so I am unsure how many regions are participating in this promo. If you happen to know that your local restaurant is participating, I would love for you to let us know!

Here is an offer that all of you can take advantage of: Sign up for Wendy’s Mail here and receive weekly coupons, new and promotional info in your inbox.

1 Sara E May 17, 2010 at 3:10 PM

cool!!!!!!! thanks!
.-= Sara E´s last blog ..Gap mystery offers =-.

2 Amy May 17, 2010 at 3:24 PM

This started awhile ago in Northern VA, but haven’t been back.

3 Linda H. May 17, 2010 at 3:32 PM

I think you have to purchase a combo meal each time to get the free frosty.

4 Jackie May 17, 2010 at 3:36 PM

This has been going on in chicagoland restaurants for at least a couple months…..and the tag we have is good until december!

5 Mindy May 17, 2010 at 5:38 PM

Youngstown area has them too. They started about 2 months ago! It is great!

6 EMily May 18, 2010 at 9:41 AM

You only have to make ANY purchase. I bought my tag at the Wendy’s inside the OSU hospital, and they told me that you can just get a free Frosty at that location only (with no purchase necessary) and that you can get a free Frosty with any purchase at any other central OH location.

7 mary May 18, 2010 at 1:43 PM

Thanks for the reminder about this one! I went today and was told I could get as many free frosty’s as I had tags (w/ a purchase). So I bought one for each of the family members. Bought 5, paid $5, got 5 “free” frosty’s and no one was left out! I hope it is this easy at other locations (Lazelle/23 in Cols)

8 Amy L May 18, 2010 at 2:40 PM

I have one that says it’s good for greater Baltimore area, but they never really look at it, so here;s hoping I can use it when we move back to IN or IL in the summer too. I usually flash it in the drive thru, but not sure they really required that…