Walgreens: Great Deals on Kotex, Purex + More

by Marcy on March 2, 2010 · 11 comments

Here are two additional deals to be had at Walgreens this week that I wanted to share:

Select Kotex Products – $2.99/ea
Get $5 in Register Rewards when you buy 3
Use $1/1 Kotex here (not available for all zip codes)
Final Price = $1.99/ea; It’s like getting 3 of these for $0.97 (or $0.33/ea) with RRs
Note: if you can only print 2 coupons, these are still a great deal at $0.67/ea!

Purex Laundry Detergent – B1G1 Free ($5.99/ea)
Use B1G1 Free coupon in 2/21 Red Plum insert
Final Price = 2 for FREE; Or…buy 4, and get them for $1.50/ea after coupon

Purex 3 in 1 Laundry Sheets – $4.50/ea
Get $1 in Register Rewards when you buy 2
Use B1G1 Free in 2/21 Red Plum insert
Final Price = It’s like getting 2 of these for $1.75/ea with RRs
Thanks, Emily!

Find even more deals at Walgreens this week at Common Sense With Money here and here.

Also keep your eye out in store for the March 2010 coupon booklet. Find a list of coupons that are in the booklet at Couponing 101 here.

1 Emily March 2, 2010 at 2:53 PM

I just did the Purex 3-in-1 laundry sheets deal last night. They are not actually B1G1 at $5.99 each (that is the bottles of Purex liquid detergent). Here is what the deal is on the 3-in-1 sheets: 2 for $9, and get a $1 RR when you buy 2. Use the B1G1 coupon from the 2/21 RP, and I also had a $1/1 that I got from a blinkie a while ago. So, here’s what it works out to: Get 2 for $4.50 after the B1G1 coupon, minus $1 (if you happen to have a coupon – I also think they are available at purex.com) = 2 for $3.50 minus the $1 RR = 2 for $2.50 (or $1.25 each). Not bad. I think you can get 2 bottles of the liquid detergent for free if your Walgreens allows you to use a B1G1 coupon with their B1G1 sale. I didn’t even try cause I have been wanting to try the 3-in-1 sheets anyway.

2 mary March 2, 2010 at 3:13 PM

I did wags today. The Purex rang up at 4.50 each (2 for 9 and then 1 RR). Then the Q took off 4.50. So 2 for 3.50 after RR and Q. Where did you see they were bogo?

3 Jamie March 2, 2010 at 3:14 PM

My walgreens (3 different ones) is the same as Emily’s. Still a great deal, I cant personally use it, but picked up a few for my mom.
.-= Jamie´s last blog ..CVS Trip 2-28 =-.

4 mary March 2, 2010 at 3:18 PM

sorry must have been typing mine when Emily was. Good tip about purex.com for the extra $1 off. I am going to try and take it back in (sometimes they will still redeam them)

5 Marcy March 2, 2010 at 4:00 PM

I’ll update my post. I haven’t been to Wags yet myself, so I’ll take your word over what I heard! Thanks for the info! :-)

6 Marcy March 2, 2010 at 4:05 PM

There is a 3 in 1 coupon here: http://www.purex.com/promotions/

7 mary March 2, 2010 at 8:04 PM

Do you know anything about the Kleenex deal at wags this week? One blog says they are BOGO at 1.99 ea. Mine rang up 2/2.19. I did get the $3 RR for buying 6. Is there another size that is 1.99 that can work with the BOGO and RR? Thanks!

8 rose March 2, 2010 at 9:37 PM

does anyone know the zipcode needed for the $1 off kotex?

9 Emily March 3, 2010 at 10:24 AM

Mary,

The Kleenex I bought also rang up at $2.19. There were some empty spaces on the shelf, so I think that maybe there are some varieties that are $1.99 but they were just sold out.

10 Brenda Arceo March 3, 2010 at 10:36 AM

Went to my wags yesterday and the Purex detergent was ringing up reg. price of 5.99 no B1G1 in so cal.

11 mary March 6, 2010 at 1:17 PM

So I have to share a Wags victory. I went back today to redeem the coupons they forgot last time. Which they did without a problem. Then I was going to get more of Kleenex deal. They were all sold out of the 200 ct. boxes that were bogo at 2/2.19. So I asked if any others were bogo he said not the rectangular boxes, but that he would give me the 110 ct rectangular box bogo instead. Well they were only 1.39 a box. So after MQs and the 3RR Each box was 2 cents!!