New Johnson’s Baby Printable Coupons = FREE Johnson’s Buddies Soap

by Marcy on March 8, 2010 · 15 comments

Yesterday when I was working on my Target & Kroger posts, I noticed that there are now $1/1 Johnson’s Baby coupons here, here and here.

Johnson’s Buddies Soap is right around $1 or less at most stores, making it FREE (or really cheap!) when you use these coupons. Remember that you should be able to print the coupons twice per computer, per site. (I am often asked if Johnson’s Buddies Soap is considered to be travel or trial sized, and the answer is no.)

One of my wonderful readers also tipped me off to this possible scenario on Johnson’s Buddies at Kroger:

Buy 4 Johnson’s Buddies Soap at $0.99/ea ($3.96)
Use 4 $1/1 coupons found here, here and here
Get a $2.50 off of your next purchase or 3 or more Johnson & Johnson Products Catalina coupon
Repeat
*Note: I have not verified the dates of this Catalina promotion – does anyone happen to know how long it runs?

Where have you gotten your FREE Johnson’s Buddies Soap lately?

1 Jan March 8, 2010 at 9:33 AM

is there a certain zip code you have to use? I don’t see any J&J coupons on any of these links

2 Marcy March 8, 2010 at 9:52 AM

Jan – if you aren’t seeing them they must be regional…my apologies. I don’t share zip codes because I earn commission on some coupon prints and I feel it is unethical for me to do so. Maybe another reader will share a zip with you…

3 Ray March 8, 2010 at 10:01 AM

Ive seen these links on plenty of other sites and they havent been working. did you really happen to come about them while you were doing your own research? :)

4 Marcy March 8, 2010 at 10:28 AM

Ray – believe it or not, yes, I did come across them when doing my own research. I scroll through the printable coupons every day looking for new offers. But thanks for checking. ;-)

5 Jill March 8, 2010 at 10:29 AM

Jan, I had already printed them over the weekend and now they are gone. So they maybe they reached their print limit.

Marcy, I have gotten mine at target for free, as well as the catalina prints there. I just did it on Friday.

6 Emily March 8, 2010 at 10:46 AM

Jan,

If you click on the last link (which is to RedPlum printables), use the zip 43210. I was FINALLY able to find the J&J coupon, but it didn’t print. I’m hoping that doesn’t affect my print limit, which I fear it will. Using the other 2 links I can’t find the coupon, and I am in the same city as Marcy.

7 Marcy March 8, 2010 at 10:47 AM

Emily – if you can’t find them on Coupons.com or Smartsource then the print limit much be reached. :-( Thanks for helping Jan out! :-)

8 Jan March 8, 2010 at 11:00 AM

ok thanks any way- love your blog- funny how the deals are different between Columbus area and NEO area

9 Abby March 8, 2010 at 12:25 PM

I got the same $2.50/3 catalina from my SuperTarget.

10 Lori March 8, 2010 at 3:08 PM

Ray- these coupons were also on coupons.com and smartsource.com a few days ago (saw them before Marcy :) ). They go VERY fast, so if you ever see them, print right away. I printed two from each site right away. This morning, I tried from redplum and they were “there” but wouldn’t print. Neither would the kellogg’s fruit crisps.

Can’t find any definite info on the Johnson’s catalina. My guess is it’s regional and/or user specific. For example, I’ve gotten 3 catalinas for free Tampax and each time it wasn’t triggered by any feminine products, etc., that I bought THEN. Though, it could have been triggered by another brand’s purchase (Carefree or Kotex) months prior. HTH!

11 Marcy March 8, 2010 at 4:45 PM

Lori – thanks for the info about the cat.! :-)

12 Emily March 8, 2010 at 9:03 PM

Try again on the coupons.com site everyone. I just found them (zip 63366) and printed 2. Either they reset or this zip had them all along. I didn’t even try another one.

13 Destiny March 8, 2010 at 9:51 PM

I bought just 3 of the buddies soap and the $2.50/3 cat printed for me!

14 Jenni March 9, 2010 at 8:47 AM

I just found the Johnsons coupons at coupons.com. I used my central, OH zip code and they were there, but not under the personal catagory. They were under household.

15 Jenni March 9, 2010 at 2:27 PM

cool…another Jenni spells her name like I do ^^^. I haven’t printed mine yet, but I usually get the Johnson & Johnson Buddy items FREE at Kroger. They mark them down to $0.99 most of the time and just a few weeks ago, I got 4 free J&J Buddy hair conditioners FREE. I was super excited! I hope I can still print some….eeek. Sounds like it might be a no-go!!
.-= Jenni´s last blog ..JUST for FUN – Where do you start? =-.