Kroger: Gold Medal Flour for $0.49

by Marcy on March 5, 2010 · 6 comments

I made a quick run to Kroger last night to pick up a few things for my MOPS meeting today and happened to see Gold Medal Flour on the end cap for $1.99/ea. If your store doubles coupons up to $0.99 like mine does, print the $0.75/1 coupon found here and get this for $0.49/ea!

Needless to say this is an awesome stock up price, so be sure to print this coupon twice per computer. I like to throw any extra flour that I buy in the freezer to make it last longer…and I always keep my whole wheat flour in there.

Find a complete list of sale and coupon match ups at Kroger for this week here.

1 Laura March 5, 2010 at 9:25 AM

Thanks! Of course I went to Kroger last night, but if I make it back I’ll get some. Also, I love MOPS! I go to one in Upper Arlington/Hilliard area!

2 Emily March 5, 2010 at 11:00 AM

I was also at Kroger last night and missed the flour…..I’ll have to get it when I do my weekly shopping on Sunday.

I have been thinking about joining MOPS. Where/when does your group meet Laura, the one in Hilliard area? That’s where I live and I didn’t know there was one that close. I do work full time though, is it by chance an evening group?

3 Lisa March 5, 2010 at 12:33 PM

I wish our Dillons doubled like your Krogers does. Ours doubles up to .50 and anything between .50 and .99 rolls up to $1.00, so I got my flour for .99, which is still a pretty good deal!

4 Laura March 5, 2010 at 12:57 PM

Our MOPS meets at the UALC church on Lytham in Upper Arlington. It does meet Tuesday mornings though at 9am.

5 momondealz March 5, 2010 at 7:13 PM

Awesome deal! Our Kroger DOES double so I can’t wait to go tomorrow to get this. Plus, I had no idea you could freeze flour!

6 Ellen March 6, 2010 at 8:12 AM

Mine doesn’t double more than up to $1.00 off, so I got 4 bags for 99 cents each (plus a few other items) & used the $5.00 off my next order e-coupon (from the Kroger basketball thingy site). Still pretty good.