Aveeno Ageless Vitality: Save up to $15 w/Coupon + Rebate

by Marcy on March 3, 2010 · 6 comments

Receive a $5 coupon valid on any Aveeno Ageless Vitality Elasticity Recharging System product + a $10 rebate form when you register here.

1 Jackie Bachmann March 3, 2010 at 5:43 PM

I can’t seem to register for Aveeno. It doesn’t do anything when I try to register. I would love to have the Aveeno coupon and form.

2 Lori March 3, 2010 at 10:45 PM

As usual, their site is horrible. Every time they offer a sample or freebie, I cannot log on (and have had an account for a while). Boo, Aveeno. I can’t even click the contact link to alert them.

3 Emily March 4, 2010 at 12:50 PM

Lori,

I contacted Aveeno about this problem 2 or 3 weeks ago, and they never got back to me. After MUCH frustration trying to get this coupon and mail-in-rebate form, I read these tips: click on “no” when it asks you if you only want to see information that was delivered securly and turn off the pop-up blockers. You also may have to hold down your control key when you click on “submit”.

It worked for me.

4 Dee Ray March 9, 2010 at 1:40 PM

I just bought the ageless vitality w/out the $5 coupon,so I would like to get the $10 rebate.
Dee

5 Marcy March 9, 2010 at 1:42 PM

Dee – I do not distribute rebates – I only tell you where to find them. You’ll have to attempt to get the form on the Aveeno site using the link provided in this post.

6 Sheri March 21, 2010 at 8:36 AM

Thank you, Emily. I had the same problems, followed waht you recommended and it worked beautifully.