Target: Unadvertised Kellogg’s/Keebler Snacks Gift Card Deal

by Marcy on February 14, 2010 · 9 comments

Here is an unadvertised Target Gift Card deal that I wanted to share with you, thanks to Totally Target!

Get a $5 Target Gift Card when you buy 5 select Kellogg’s Snacks (valid through 3/13/10)

Keebler Cookies: Fudge Shoppe, Cheesecake Middles, Keebler Chips Deluxe – $2.04-2.25/ea
Use $1/3 Fudge Shoppe here or
Use $1/1 Cheesecake Middles here (IE) or here (FF)
Final Price = $1.25-1.92/ea; It’s like getting these for $0.25-0.92/ea with Gift Card

Keebler 100 Calorie Right Bites – $2.69/ea
Use $1/3 Right Bites here or $1/1 or $0.75/1 in 1/10 Red Plum insert
Final Price =$1.69-2.36/ea; It’s like getting these for $0.69-1.36/ea with Gift Card

Kellogg’s Pop Tarts (12 ct) – $2.50/ea
Use $1/3 in 2/7 Red Plum insert
Final Price =$2.17/ea; It’s like getting these for $1.17/ea with Gift Card

Special K Bars (6 ct), NutriGrain Bars (8 ct) – $2.50/ea
Use $1/2 NutriGrain in 2/7 Red Plum insert
Use $1/2 Special K Bars in 1/3 Red Plum insert
Final Price =$2/ea; It’s like getting these for $1/ea with Gift Card

Cheez-its Crackers (7.5 or 9 oz) – $2.19/ea
Final Price = It’s like getting these for $1.19/ea with Gift Card

Possible Scenario:

Purchase 2 Keebler Cheesecake Middles Cookies @ $2.25/ea
Purchase 1 Keebler Right Bites @ $2.69/ea
Purchase 2 Kellogg’s NutriGrain Bars @ $2.50/ea

Use $1/1 Cheesecake Middles coupon (print 2)
Use $1/1 Right Bites coupon
Use $1/2 NutriGrain Bars coupon

Pay $8.19 out of pocket
Receive a $5 Target Gift Card
It’s like getting 5 items for $3.19 (or $0.64/ea) with Gift Card

What other scenarios did you come up with?

View a complete list of sale and coupon match ups at Target for this week here.

1 Carree February 16, 2010 at 1:42 PM

I went to Target today, one of the reasons was to take advantage of this Kellogg promotion.

I bought the following:
2 – Nutrigrain bars
2 – Special K bars
1 – Keebler Cheesecake Middles Cookies

For some reason I was not given the gift card. I went to the service desk. Individually all of these items would give the gift card but together they would not. Not sure why but after 15 minutes they manually gave me the gift card. Just wanted to give the other readers a heads up in case this situation occurs.
.-= Carree´s last blog ..CVS trip 2/15 – transaction 2 =-.

2 Laura February 16, 2010 at 11:13 PM

I also went in to Target to get this deal and after much trial and error with the Keebler and Kellogs products the store manager and I discovered that in order for their system to generate the $5 gift card you had to purchase 5 items of the same dollar amount. So you could not mix and match 3 keebler cookies ($2.25) with Nutrigrain bars ($2.50) but you could buy 5 different packages of Keebler cookies and get the $5. Since the advertisement was not clear on this the manager gave me a $5 “coupon” which they rung up at the end of my transaction so I ended up getting 4 packages of Keebler cookies ($2.25 ea) and one box of Kellogs rice crispie treats ($1.88), and used the $1 off 3 Target coupon and $5 promo coupon (instead of gift card) and got all 5 items for $5.64 (including tax). You might have to “push the issue” with the clerks at your Target but you CAN get this deal.

3 Terri February 17, 2010 at 12:54 PM

I went to the Target by the Dayton Mall this afternoon and the Crisps are part of the deal. I cought four boxes of Nutri-Grain and one box of the Kellogg’s Crisps, and I got my $5 gift card. Just an FYI.

4 Gail February 18, 2010 at 12:00 PM

Can you tell me where it is that you find the Target gift card deals at? Thanks!

5 Marcy February 18, 2010 at 12:03 PM

Gail – most of the time I get them from the weekly ads. In this case, another blogger emailed this to me – and I’m assuming she confirmed at her local store. There is also a lot of this info in online forums (SlickDeals, HotCouponWorld, etc…)

6 Marcy February 18, 2010 at 12:04 PM

Sorry – should have also mentioned that the best source is your actual store – these deals should be advertised on the shelves with the products.

7 Joy February 21, 2010 at 9:42 AM