Target Deals: 2/21-2/27/10

by Marcy on February 21, 2010 · 27 comments

target frugal mom blogger  columbus ohioHere is a list of the best deals that I see this week at Target. Please check your local ad before shopping as some sales and prices vary by region.

Tip: Print Target’s Coupon Policy and take it to the store with you. Also be sure to check out Target’s Price Matching and Printable Coupon Policies before shopping to avoid any confusion in store.

Target released a large batch of printable store coupons for Kraft products today. View my complete list of match ups for these coupons here.

WEEKLY DEALS

Quaker True Delights (5 ct) or Chewy Granola Bars (10 ct) – $2/ea
Get a FREE box of True Delights Cafe Squares (6 ct) when you buy 3 selected
Quaker Products

Use $0.75/1 or $1/2 in 2/14 Red Plum insert
Final Price = $1.25-1.50/ea + Free True Delights Cafe Squares when you buy 3

Weight Watchers Smart Ones Entrees – $2/ea
Use $3/10 in 1/10 Smart Source insert or when you sign up here (I see it on page 7) or
Use $1/5 here
Final Price = $1.70/ea when you buy 10 or $1.80/ea when you buy 5

Keebler Cheesecake Middles – $2.25/ea
Get a $5 Target Gift Card when you buy 5 (details here)
Final Price = $1.25/ea when you buy 5, with Gift Card

Clairol Nice n Easy or Natural Instincts Hair Color – $5.99/ea
Use $1/1 Nice n Easy in 2/7 P&G insert
Use $5/2 Natural Instincts in 2/14 Red Plum insert
Use $2/1 Natural Instincts in 1/17 P&G insert
Final Price = $3.49-4.99/ea

Garnier Fructis Shampoo, Conditioner or Hair Spray – $2.99/ea
Use $1/1 in 2/7 Red Plum insert or here (IE) or here (FF)
Final Price = $1.99/ea

Final Price = $5.99/ea
Note:
50 load is $14.99/ea

Swiffer Sweeper Starter Kit – $8.99/ea
Use Buy 1 Swiffer, Get a FREE Refill in 2/7 P&G insert
PLUS
Use $2/1 Target coupon in 2/21 Red Plum insert (Central OH did not receive)
Final Price = $6.99-8.99/ea + FREE Refill

Purina Dog Chow (20 lb) – $9.99/ea
Use $1/1 here or $2/1 here (IE) or here (FF) or
Use $1.50/1 in 2/7 Red Plum insert
Final Price = $7.99-8.99/ea

GIFT CARD DEALS

Get a $10 Target Gift Card when you buy 2 Pampers listed below:

Pampers Diapers (92-140 ct Cruisers, sizes 3-6; 160-180 ct Swaddlers, sizes 1 and 2) – $35.99/ea
Use $2/1 in 2/21 P&G insert
Final Price =$33.99/ea; It’s like getting these for $28.99/ea when you buy 2, with gift card

Get a $5 Target Gift Card when you buy any 2 cat items listed below:

Purina Cat Chow (16 lb) – $11.79/ea
Use $1/1 here or in 1/31 Smart Source insert
Final Price =$10.79/ea; It’s like getting this for $8.29/ea with gift card

Friskies Variety Pack – $11.79/ea
Use $1/1 in 2/7 Red Plum insert
Final Price =$10.79/ea; It’s like getting this for $8.29/ea with gift card

Fresh Step Multiple Cat or Scoopable Cat Litter (25 lb) – $11.79/ea

Large Enclosed Litter Pan – $11.79/ea

Get a $10 Gift Card when you buy $44.99 or more in H&R Block tax software

H&R Block at Home Deluxe – $44.99/ea

H&R Block at Home Premium – $59.99/ea

ONGOING DEALS

NOTE: According to Target’s Coupon Policy they are supposed to adjust the price of the coupon down if the item you are buying is less than the coupon you are using. Please be aware that not all stores look favorably on using coupons for travel size items, even if the coupon does not state a size. You are not in the wrong for doing this, I just want you to be aware that some stores may not like or allow it.

*NEW* Great Prices on Nabisco Crackers + more. Check it out here.

*NEW* Vaseline Sheer Infusion Lotion (look for pkgs w/1 oz samples attached) – $4.99/ea
Use $1.50/1 here
Final Price = $3.49/ea

*NEW* Pillsbury Brownie Mix & Select Frosting – $1.20/ea (temp. price cut)
Use $0.40/1 or $1/2 in 1/24 Red Plum insert
Final Price = $0.70-0.80/ea

*NEW* Kraft Macaroni & Cheese – $1/ea
Use $1/5 here (IE) or here (FF)
Final Price = $0.80/ea when you buy 5

Satin Care Shave Gel (travel size) – $0.97/ea
Use $0.55/1 or $1/1 in 2/7 P&G insert
Final Price = FREE or $0.42/ea

Johnson & Johnson First Aid Kit to Go – $0.97-0.99/ea
Use $1/1 in 1/3 Red Plum insert (exp 3/31)
Final Price = FREE

Band-aids (8-10 ct travel size, Hello Kitty & others) – $0.97/ea
Use $1/1 in 1/3 Red Plum insert (exp 3/31)
Final Price = FREE

Johnson’s Buddies Soap – $0.97-0.99/ea
Use $1/1 Johnson’s Baby in 1/3 Red plum insert (exp 3/31)
Final Price = FREE

All Laundry Detergent (travel size) – $1/ea
Use $1/1 when you sign up here
Final Price = FREE

Reach Dental Floss (unsure of size – assuming travel) – $0.97-1.12/ea
Use $1/1 in 10/18 Red Plum insert (exp 6/30/10)
Final Price = FREE – $0.12/ea

Rolaids (3 pk) – $1.57/ea
Use $1/1 in 12/13 Red Plum insert (exp 3/13/10)
Final Price = $0.57/ea

Neosporin To Go – $1.98 (on clearance at some stores)
Use $1/1 in 1/3 Red Plum insert (exp 3/31) or here
Final Price = $0.98/ea

What did I miss? Please feel free to leave a comment sharing any deals you find at Target this week!

1 Rachel Knox February 21, 2010 at 4:41 PM

Just wanted to let you know, that at least my store, the Fur Fighters were not with the others Fur Fighter and refills. At my store they were on an end cap near that aisle and they are a little smaller than the ones on sale for $7.99 now. I was happy to see that it came with 2 refill sheets! I am so happy that I was able to get that deal! Thanks! :D

2 Marcy February 21, 2010 at 9:16 PM

Thanks Rachel!

3 mary February 22, 2010 at 12:30 PM

You know the section of the store where they are trying to sell bulk sizes (near seasonal in my Sawmil store). Today I found Scott 1000 TP 24 rolls on sale 15% off, 12.74, then I used both TargetQ and MQ for another $2 off. I have a hard time with TP pricing, but I think this is pretty good.

Marcy- do you know much about the Scott coupon offer? Is the coupon only good for the purchase of more scott products or is it like a coupon check? Just wondering if this one is really worth the time and 44 cent stamp! :)

4 Sally February 22, 2010 at 3:40 PM

There is a printable on Target’s website for $1/3 Keebler snack, includes cookies. So you can take another $1 off the gift card deal and make them $1.05 each! At my store, ALL Keebler Fudge Shop ookies were $2.25, not just the Cheesecake Middles.

5 Rae February 22, 2010 at 6:43 PM

The Huggies are actually a better deal this week. The boxes have the same amount (actually the size 1/2 actually have more!) and they are $29.99. There is a Target coupon right now for $1.50 off jumbo or larger. Then the Huggies mailers have been great lately. The best I had for the snug and dry was a $3/2 any Huggies diapers coupon but others could have better. I bought 2 boxes, used 2 $1.50 Target q’s and 1 $3/2 man. q. So they were $27/box (if you don’t have any sort of man. q, they’d be $28.50). AND they have an advertisement on the outside of the box saying that there is a $30 savings book inside. They are TARGET coupons so you can use them for future stacking :D

The coupons are as follows:
$2/1 Little Snugglers or Little Movers jumbo or larger (3 of these)
$3/1 Super Mega pack or larger Pure and Natural (2 of these)
$3/1 Overnites diapers
$1.50/1 Pullups jumbo or larger
$.50/1 64-72ct baby wipes tubs
$1/1 184-216ct baby wipes
$3/2 184-216ct baby wipes
$3/1 Huggies gift basket
$1/1 Huggies Little Swimmers swim pants or suncare (2 of these)
$1/1 Poise product
$.75/1 Kleenex bundle
$1/1 13oz Vaseline baby petroleum jelly
$1/1 285ct Qtips cotton swabs baby pack
$5 Graco My Ride 65 convertible car seat

6 Traci February 23, 2010 at 10:28 AM

The Scotch Fur Fighter was not on sale at my SuperTarget in north Atlanta. It was priced at $5.99 and with the $4.00 coupon, I still only paid $2.00. Still, free would have been better.

7 Heather February 23, 2010 at 12:23 PM

There is a $1/1 Target Web coupon for Vaseline lotion that can be stacked with the Sheer Fusion coupon.

8 Anne February 23, 2010 at 7:29 PM

I think the Target ad is very deceiving for the Scotch Fur Fighter. I scanned it first, and the scanner read $7.99. I brought the item along with the Target ad to the cashier, and she said the item is not on sale for 3.99, that only the item above it in the ad was; the Evercare Giant Pet Hair Roller for 3.99. I am so bummed! I was so looking forward to trying this out, as I have two long hair cats. Should I be complaining to Targets corporate office?

9 Rae February 24, 2010 at 1:20 PM

Anne, it specifically says “your choice” so it’s not just the roller but you probably had the wrong item. I haven’t tried to get this item but people are saying that it’s not the $7.99 one, it’s a different package found on endcaps. Good luck :)

10 Shannon February 24, 2010 at 3:17 PM

I had a hard time finding the fur fighter at my store. The only once in the cleaning section were the larger ones (wand and 5 refills for 7.99), but I somehow found one just randomly on an end cap of other things. (Thanks to the person who didn’t put it back correctly!) The 3.99 has the wand and has only 2 refills. Maybe look on other endcaps or ask? They should be able to do a rain check.

But, when I went to check out, the cashier told me I couldn’t use the coupon for $4/1 because it was more. I didn’t have the policy with me, but I said she just had to adjust the price of the coupon to 3.99. Luckily someone else came over, but he made it seem like he was doing it ‘just this time’. I’ll have to remember the policy next time! Also, I wasn’t able to get the 2 ‘travel’ men’s deod with the $2/2 coupon (Right Guard). Said it was a travel size and that didn’t apply (again, no policy to show otherwise that it doesn’t say that). The items individually were $1.02 each, so it’s not like they were even less than the coupon! Didn’t fight for that one, but I guess I should have, cause then I forgot to get that coupon back!

Why don’t all cashiers know about their own printed policy?

11 Cindy February 25, 2010 at 6:02 PM

Just to let you know…The All coupon for $1 off ANY has been changed to $1 off 50 oz or larger. They changed this coupon a month or so ago because I registered and printed it and it came up with a size on it. Lots of websites are using this as a FREE item and that is no longer true unless others are able to print out something I am not.

12 Marcy February 26, 2010 at 11:08 AM

Mary – I’m sorry…I don’t know more about the Scott offer than what their site says. I haven’t tried it myself.

Sally, Heather & Rae – thanks for the info!

Shannon – I wish I had an answer for you. :-( Part of me wonders if they truly aren’t trained on it at all stores (or consistently at least). Having the policy with you would at least give you a fighting chance.

Cindy – thank you! I’ll remove this deal from my future posts. I haven’t printed the coupon out forever so I appreciate the heads up!