Kroger Deals: 3/1-3/7/10

by Marcy on February 28, 2010 · 12 comments

kroger deals kroger sales logo

Here is a list of the best deals that I see at Kroger this week. Please note that I use a Central Ohio ad when compiling these deals, and that coupons up to $0.99 are doubled at my store. Be sure to check your local ad to confirm deals and coupon doubling rules in your area.

NOTE: Find more information about shopping at Kroger, including information about eCoupons (Cellfire, Upromise and Shortcuts) plus more on my new Kroger Resources/FAQs page here.

GROCERY

Pork Spareribs – $1.69/lb

Boneless Pork Loin – $1.89/lb

Bottom Round Roast – B1G1 Free

Sugardale Bacon (16 oz) – $2.77/ea
Use $0.55/2 in 1/31 Smart Source insert
Final Price = $2.22/ea when you buy 2

Eckrich Smoked Sausage – $2.50/ea
Use $0.55/1 in 1/31 Smart Source insert
Final Price = $1.40/ea

Bob Evans Sausage Links or Patties (12 oz) – $2.50/ea
Use $0.35/1 here
Final Price = $1.80/ea

Trident Layers Gum – $1.49/ea (reg. price)
Use $0.75/1 in 2/7 Smart Source insert
Final Price = FREE
(Thanks, Whitney!)

Dannon Dan-o-nino Yogurt – $0.79 or $1.29/ea (look for mark downs)
Use $1/1 in 2/7 & 2/21 Smart Source inserts
Final Price = FREE or $0.29/ea
(Thanks, PJ!)

Gatorade (32 oz) – $0.88/ea
Use $0.50/1 G2 in 1/10 Red Plum insert
Final Price = FREE

Pillsbury Toaster Strudel or Scrambles (6 ct) – $1.99/ea
Use $0.55/2 here and here and in 2/7 GM insert or
Load a $0.55/2 on to your Kroger card via Cellfire
Final Price = $1.55-1.72/ea when you buy 2

Fiber One Bars – $2.29/ea
Use $0.40/1 here and here $0.50/2 in 1/31 Smart Source insert or
Load a $0.40/1 on to your Kroger card via Cellfire and Shortcuts
Final Price = $1.49-1.89/ea
Catalina Alert! Get up to $3.50 toward your next purchase. Details here.

Nature Valley Bars – $2.29/ea
Use $0.70/2 in 2/7 GM insert or $0.40/1 here and here or
Load a $0.40/1 on to your Kroger card via Cellfire and Shortcuts
Final Price = $1.59/ea when you buy 2 or $1.89/ea
Catalina Alert! Get up to $3 toward your next purchase. Details here.

Chex Mix Bars – $2.29/ea
Use $0.50/1 in 2/7 GM insert
Final Price = $1.29/ea

Pillsbury Biscuits, Crescent or Cinnamon Rolls (4-30 oz, excludes 8 oz Crescents) – $1.33/ea
Use $0.30/2 Biscuits here and here
Use $0.50/2 Crescents here
Use $0.40/2 Cinnamon Rolls here and here or in 2/7 GM insert or
Load a $0.40/2 Cinnamon Rolls on to your Kroger card via Cellfire and Shortcuts
Final Price = $0.93-1.13/ea when you buy 2

Pillsbury Ready to Bake or Simply Cookie Dough – $2.50/ea
Use $1/2 and $0.75/2 here and here or Use $1/2 in 2/7 GM insert
Final Price = $1.75-2/ea when you buy 2

Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks – $2.29/ea
Use $0.50/2 here and here or
Load a $0.50/2 on to your Kroger Card via Cellfire and Shortcuts
Final Price = $1.79-2.04/ea when you buy 2
Catalina Alert! Get up to $3.50 toward your next purchase. Details here.

Yoplait Yogurt (Go Gurt, Trix, others) – $2/ea
Use $0.80/2 or $0.40/1 here or Use $0.75/2 or $0.35/1 in 2/7 GM insert
Load a $0.80/2 Trix or Go-gurt on to your Kroger card via Cellfire
Final Price = $1.20-1.60/ea

Wanchai Ferry Meal for Two (24 oz) – $6.49/ea
Use $1.50/1 in 1/17 & 2/21 Smart Source inserts and here (IE) or here (FF)
Final Price = $4.99/ea

Smart Ones Entrees – $1.99/ea
Use $1/5 here
Final Price = $1.79/ea when you buy 5
Catalina Alert! Get up to $4 toward your next purchase. Details here.

Green Giant Valley Fresh Steamers Frozen Vegetables – $1.50/ea
Use $0.50/1 here or
Use $0.50/2 in 2/21 Smart Source insert
Final Price = $0.50/ea or $1/ea when you buy 2

Betty Crocker Potatoes – $1.68/ea
Use $0.40/1 here and here or
Load a $0.40/1 on to your Kroger card via Shortcuts
Final Price = $0.88-1.28/ea

Hamburger Helper – $1.68/ea
Use $0.75/3 here or in 2/7 Smart Source insert or
Load a $0.75/3 on to your Kroger card via Cellfire and Shortcuts
Final Price = $1.18-1.43/ea when you buy 3
Catalina Alert! Get up to $2.50 toward your next purchase. Details here.

Chex Mix – $2/ea
Use $0.50/1 here and here or $0.50/2 in 1/24 Smart Source insert or
Load a $0.50/1 on to your Kroger card via Cellfire and Shortcuts
Final Price = $1-1.50/ea

Pringles – $1.34/ea
Use $0.50/4 in 2/21 P&G insert
Final Price = $1.09/ea when you buy 4

PERSONAL CARE

Note: Many of the items on sale this week are P&G products. Get a $100 coupon booklet back by mail when you purchase $50 in select P&G products. Read more here.

Pantene Pro V Shampoo, Conditioner or Styler – $2.97/ea

Pampers Diapers or Easy Up Training Pants (jumbo pack, 20-50 ct) – $8.99/ea
Use $1.50/1 in 2/7 P&G insert or $2/1 in 2/21 P&G insert
Final Price = $6.99-7.49/ea

HOUSEHOLD

Tide Laundry Detergent (20-32 load liquid, 31-40 load powder) – $5.88/ea
Use $0.35/1 in 2/7 P&G insert or
Use Buy 1 Tide Detergent Get 1 FREE Tide Stain Release Duo Pac, Liquid, Powder or Limited Time Offer Pack in 2/7 P&G insert
Final Price = $5.18/ea or $5.88/ea + FREE Stain Release

Bounty Paper Towels (6 big or 8 regular Rolls) – $5.99/ea
Use $0.25/1 in 2/7 P&G insert
Final Price = $5.49/ea

Downy Fabric Softener (52-60 loads) – $5.49/ea
Use $1/1 in 2/7 P&G insert or $0.25/1 in 2/21 P&G insert
Final Price = $4.49-4.99/ea

Duracell Batteries (AA or AAA 4 ct, C or D 2 ct, 9V 1 ct) – $1.99/ea
Use $1/1 in 2/7 P&G insert
Final Price = $0.99/ea

What did I miss? Please feel free to leave a comment sharing any deals you find at Kroger this week!

1 Sharon March 1, 2010 at 12:37 AM

Thanks for doing this each week. I use these lists religiously!
.-= Sharon´s last blog ..And nothing exploded! =-.

2 Marcy March 1, 2010 at 11:23 AM

Thanks Sharon…glad you find them useful. :-)

3 Whitney March 1, 2010 at 3:02 PM

I haven’t seen this mentioned anywhere so I’m posting it here. The Trident Layers gum is free at Kroger even at regular price ($1.49) with the .75/1 from the 2/7 SS.

4 Cassie March 1, 2010 at 7:08 PM

So, I’ve been using printable coupons at my Kroger for months now (I live in the suburb just SW of Columbus) and have never had a problem. Today I went in and the cashier refused to use ANY of my coupons. I’ve never had them raise a fuss about a single one, and I had around 20 and he wouldn’t accept any – saying they all lacked a watermark that was required. I’ve never had anyone say anything like this to me before and I asked to speak with a manager and he told me the cashier was right, so what’s up with that? Anyone else have this happen to them? I’m wondering if I can’t just go back and get a new cashier and use my coupons on them, instead? Also, a heads up on a deal – I (well, I tried to) use the $1 J&J product on the $.99 J&J bars – 4 of them, getting them for free, and a catalina printed off for $2.50 off my next purchase of 3 or more J&J products, so that means only $0.47 for each bar, and it rolls! I plan on stocking up big time on these.

5 PJ March 1, 2010 at 7:57 PM

Don’t know if this has already been posted but the Dannon, Danonino must not be selling well. The containers are really small but I have been getting them for free and nearly free. My Kroger had them marked down to $1.29 then .79 cents. There have been $1.00 coupons many weeks in a row now.

Thanks for your matchups….love them! I saved $30 in coupons last night!

6 Marcy March 1, 2010 at 8:03 PM

Whitney – as always, thanks so much for the addition! I love it…keep em coming! :-)

7 Marcy March 1, 2010 at 8:06 PM

Cassie – thanks so much for the info on the Buddies! I’ll try to write something up about it. As for your printable coupons, I keep hearing things like that randomly, but I can’t figure out a pattern. To my knowledge nothing has changed – I am still using printable coupons at my store ok. The best advice I can give is to contact Kroger Corporate (I have contact info on my Kroger page found in my header). If you don’t hear back, let me know…I can forward a contact to you.

PJ – Thanks for the info on the Danonino – funny b/c I had never even heard of them until last week! Glad you like the match ups…I am more motivated to do them when I get feedback, so I appreciate you taking the time to comment. :-)

8 Rachel Knox March 2, 2010 at 10:00 PM

I am so excited about my Kroger trip today! I got 4 boxes of Fruit Loops which then got me 2 gallons of milk free and a $3 catalina!! :D
Thank you for all your help! :D

9 lori March 2, 2010 at 10:04 PM

Did you miss the Cuties coupons? There is a $0.55/1 3lb. bag coupon from an insert. It expires 3/15/10. They are on sale for $3.88/3lb. bag and with the coupon doubling it would be $2.78 for 3 lb.

There are coupons at fiberone.com (click at the bottom where it says save $2)for 0.75/1 fiber one bars, 0.75/1 fiber one yogurt and two other coupons for fiber one cereal and fiber one muffins print as well. Print two- they are bricks coupons.

Also, I’ve heard Men’s Sure is on closeout and there are two $1.50/1 coupons from an insert (there were two in a row in one insert) making them free.

10 Denise March 5, 2010 at 1:36 PM

You posted:

{quote}Smart Ones Entrees – $1.99/ea
Use $1/5 here
Final Price = $1.79/ea when you buy 5
Catalina Alert! Get up to $4 toward your next purchase. Details here.
{quote}

There are some additional coupons to make this deal even better. The 1/10/10 SS has the following:

+ FREE BREAKFAST with the purchase of any 5 WW Smart Ones products
+ FREE FLATBREAD with the purchase of any 3 WW Smart Ones products
+ Save $3.00 with the purchase of any 10 WW Smart Ones products

11 Emily March 5, 2010 at 1:46 PM

Cassie,

My Kroger (Hilliard) told me a couple months ago that they will no longer accept printable coupons over $3 in value, but they still always take anything under that for me. Do you have another store nearby that you can try?

I also got the J&J catalina when I bought a buddies soap the other week. It was for $2/2, so they’ll be free…..yipee. I have 2 of them (not sure when I got the other), so I’ll be getting 4 this weekend. I hope I get another catalina. My daughter had been using the old toddler version of the buddies soap (the purple package one that was supposed to smell like lavendar), but we opened a new Buddies one up last night and LOVED the smell. She can’t wait to try it.