Rebate: Tostitos/Pepsi/Coors Light

by Marcy on January 16, 2010 · 10 comments

I just read about this rebate on Cherry Picker and wanted to share it with you just in case you are going to be purchasing items for a Superbowl (or other) party anytime soon.

This rebate form contains 4 separate rebate options – and not all require you to purchase beer.

Here are the details:

• Get $15 back after rebate when you purchase 1 – 18 pack of Coors Light or Coors Banquet Beer (12 oz cans or bottles) AND $30 worth of Tostitos Chips, Dips, Pepsi, Condiments, Plastic Cups, Paper Plates, Ice, and/or Deli Items (any brand/size)
  • Get $10 back after rebate when you purchase $30 worth of Tostitos Chips, Dips, Pepsi, Condiments, Plastic Cups, Paper Plates, Ice, and/or Deli Items (any brand/size)
  • Get $10 back after rebate when you purchase 1 – 12 pack of Coors Light or Coors Light Banquet Beer (12 oz cans or bottles) AND $20 worth of Tostitos Chips, Dips, Pepsi, Condiments, Plastic Cups, Paper Plates, Ice, and/or Deli Items (any brand/size)
  • Get $7.50 back after rebate when you purchase $20 worth of Tostitos Chips, Dips, Pepsi, Condiments, Plastic Cups, Paper Plates, Ice, and/or Deli Items (any brand/size)

All items must be purchased by 2/8/10 and your rebate must be received by 3/8/10.  In addition, be sure to read the fine print of each of the 4 rebates as they are only available in selected states.

Get more info and print your rebate form here.

1 melissa January 17, 2010 at 12:09 AM

i saw this listed on another blog and was super excited to buy chips, soda, dip and lunch meat tonight!

be sure to read the FINE print. for instance, the form says it must be carbonated pepsi products. so, i am guessing that the tropicana orange drink does not apply.

i also wonder if i could buy anything from the deli department…like hummus and fresh salsas…or if it had to be the meats to be hand cut?

2 Amy January 17, 2010 at 1:00 PM

Coors rebate not good in Ohio.

3 Marcy January 17, 2010 at 2:34 PM

Amy – 2 of the 4 rebates are good in OH – the two that require beer purchases.

4 Amanda January 17, 2010 at 6:14 PM

Again, nothing for us in Indiana :(

Does anyone know if I can purchase the items at an Indiana and have the rebate sent to my other address in a state that is on the list?

Just wondering if it’s worth the stamp to try it…

5 alice p, or January 19, 2010 at 6:26 PM

Amanda:
I’m going to try that, hope it works!

6 Damien Barber January 20, 2010 at 6:52 AM

Gotta love how they use such a generic term as “condiments.” What exactly is a condiment apart from the obvious ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, relish? Does sour cream count? Do pickles count? I would assume AI sauce counts right? These are all things we purchased recently and I am trying to figure out if I can count them or not… any insight from peeps on here?

7 Sarah January 28, 2010 at 12:56 PM

I am having the same issue Damien. What all counts for this rebate? Condiments, deli items? How vague is that? I just sat on hold for a while with the 800 number and had to hang up.

8 Nicole February 10, 2010 at 11:51 AM

I purchased the products for this rebate, but the link to the form does not work. Does anyone have it they could email to me?

9 Kitty @ Coupon Divas February 12, 2010 at 6:57 PM

Also looking for the rebate form! I thought I saved it on my computer and they have deleted it from their Coors site already. Anyone have it still?

Thanks
.-= Kitty @ Coupon Divas´s last blog ..Check Out NEW Chocolate Cheerios and Enter To Win! =-.

10 Alissa February 22, 2010 at 7:59 PM

Help! I need the rebate form also. I thought I had it and I have all my receipts ready to go, but the printable form is expired. I’m sure someone has it somewhere. Thanks!