Raising Cane’s: Free Combo

by Marcy on January 7, 2010 · 7 comments

It is a good thing that the nearest Raising Cane’s is about 25 minutes from my house, or I would be there all of the time! A former co worker first introduced me to this restaurant and all that I can say is YUM!

I was excited to see a post on Common Sense With Money today (via Jane4Girls) talking about this offer: Get a FREE box combo when you sign up for the Caniac Club here. You will receive a coupon via email after signing up that you can print.

UPDATE: Ohio locations are not included in this promo (BOO). To see which locations are participating, view the “favorite location” drop down on the sign up form.

1 Cindy January 8, 2010 at 8:19 AM

Are you sure it’s good in Ohio? None of the Ohio locations are on the list of “favorite locations” and it says it’s only good at participating restaurants. I’m thinking that maybe the Ohio ones aren’t participating.

2 rachal January 8, 2010 at 8:49 AM

I know there are some in the columbus area, but there were no Ohio locations in the drop down menu. Choosing a location was a requirement. Aren’t you also from the Columbus area? How did you get yours?

3 Marcy January 8, 2010 at 10:01 AM

Rachal – I get a list of Cols stores when I enter my zip code in the Restaurant Locator box in the top right hand part of the home page.

It looks like 4 of the stores have Columbus addresses, 1 Hilliard and 1 Grove City.

Cindy – no I’m not 100% sure. I haven’t signed up yet. I’m going to try though…figure it can’t hurt.

4 Marcy January 8, 2010 at 10:08 AM

Ok…I just signed up. I chose a KY store in the favorite location drop down so that I could finish signing up. I received the coupon and there are no location restrictions noted.

I left a comment on the RC Facebook Page and on Twitter asking why no Ohio stores are listed and if the coupon is valid on OH. Will let you know if I hear anything.

5 LaCrystal Wyatt March 3, 2010 at 5:19 PM

the food is great

6 LaCrystal Wyatt March 3, 2010 at 5:21 PM

i love everyyhing about raising cane’s especially the lemonade.