Old Navy 2 Day Super Sale: 30% Off Entire Store

by Marcy on January 27, 2010 · 7 comments

Old Navy is having a 2-Day Super Sale this weekend – Friday and Saturday (1/29/10-1/30/10) only. You will save 30% off of every item in the store (except gift cards) – even sale items!

The best part is, there is no coupon required! I’m excited about this sale because I have some last minute shopping to do before I head to Blissdom in Nashville, TN next week.

Note that if you visit OldNavyWeekly.com for coupons that there will be no new coupons available until Sunday.

1 Erin aka JANE4girls January 27, 2010 at 5:52 PM

Do you know if other coupons can be used with the sale? I need some Blissdom clothes too
.-= Erin aka JANE4girls´s last blog ..Great Deal for Colts Fans =-.

2 Marcy January 27, 2010 at 6:01 PM

Erin – I can’t find anything stating that you can’t use coupons along with the sale. And because the 30% off is in sale form and not via coupon, I’m assuming it is ok. If you happen to try it out, let me know! I need to see if I have any coupons myself before I head out. If so, I’ll try too.

Looking forward to seeing you next week! :-)

3 Gail January 28, 2010 at 10:36 AM

Old Navy mailed out 25% off coupons to card holders for use on January 28-31. So I am assuming you can combine these two and score some really good deals!

4 Jen @ 'Moore' Than A Mom January 28, 2010 at 10:48 AM

Gail-I was thinking the same thing. I am on my way there, let’s hope it works! :)
.-= Jen @ ‘Moore’ Than A Mom´s last blog ..Menu Plan Monday 12/6/09 =-.

5 Marcy January 28, 2010 at 11:02 AM

Jen – the Old Navy 30% off sale doesn’t start until tomorrow. :-(

Gail – thanks so much for the reminder! I had forgotten about that until I saw the email in my inbox this morning (to card holders). So excited!

6 Laura January 28, 2010 at 1:33 PM

It does say (at the bottom) that it cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts, so I doubt coupons will be okay. I do wonder about the 25% when you use your card though.

7 Gail January 29, 2010 at 2:35 PM

Nope, they won’t let you use 25% off for cardholders and the 30% off in store promotion. Would have been good…. :(