Kroger: Free Starkist Tuna + Other Freebies

by Marcy on January 13, 2010 · 10 comments

Have you seen all of the free after coupon items available at Kroger this week? In addition to free frozen vegetables and Gatorade, you can now score free StarKist Tuna as well:

StarKist Chunk White or Light Tuna (5 oz can or 2.6 oz pouch) – $1/ea
Use $1/1 here (IE) or here (FF)
Final Price = FREE

View a complete list of sale and coupon match ups for Kroger this week here.

This new StarKist coupon is provided courtesy of VocalPoint. Have you joined Vocalpoint yet? It’s free, and I often receive free samples and great coupons via mail – in addition to great online printable coupons.

1 Mary- MyPennyPile January 13, 2010 at 3:43 PM

My Kroger also has free lightbulbs, cough drops, pepperoni, rolls, Ol El Paso Rice, and Potatoes. My ad started today, so I may find more freebies later. Here is my list so far (:

2 mary January 13, 2010 at 3:52 PM

Mary the prevvious poster mentioned Vfusion being on sale at her Kroger.
Anyone know if it is one sale in Columbus?

3 Kelly January 13, 2010 at 4:00 PM

Online, I saw a post to possibly get free Healthy Choice meals. On Krogers website, they have a loadable coupon for $5 off 5 meals. You load that to your card. On top of that, use the $5 off 5 meals coupon that is available to print. Does anyone know if Kroger allows these two coupons to be combined? If so, this would allow for 5 free meals.

4 Marcy January 13, 2010 at 5:19 PM

I haven’t checked the price on Vfusion…

Kelly – I’m still trying to learn more about the eCoupons on Kroger.com and if they allow “stackng”. My guess is that the registers would not stop it, but I don’t want to promote it until I know Kroger’s stance on it.

5 mary January 13, 2010 at 5:22 PM

I know that the cellfire and shortcuts loadable coupons stack with paper qs so I would guess the kroger ones would too. I am going tonight and will let you know! :)

6 kristi January 13, 2010 at 5:32 PM

just got back from my krogers in tx…got the 10/$10 deal for $4.05…
i got 4 packets of tuna…used the 2 $1 off and another printable for $1/2…1 birds eye, 2 pudding snack packs, and 3 pastaronis (had .35c, .30/2, and $1/3) with the tripling, it was $4.05…also the classico pasta (coupon for buy an alfredo get a red sauce free) was on sale for $2.59 (so $1.29 ea)…they just reduced triscuits to $2.20 i had a coupon for $2/2 ($1.20 ea)…and the wheat thins were $2.20 and i had a printable for $1/1 ($1.20)…and the last deal i got was the 3 in 1 purex was on closeout for $4.19 (reg price 6.99) and they had a coupon machine out for $1/1 ($3.19)…i know the wheat thins are cheaper at walmart ($2) but the purex is $5…krogers is just down the road and i was excited to get some pretty good deals so i decided to share!!! =)

7 mary January 13, 2010 at 9:33 PM

VFusion in Columbus 2.99! great w/ the recent .75 Q. Also both the $5 printable and $5 kroger eQ redeemed for the 5 healthy choice items. Yeah I love FREE!

8 B January 14, 2010 at 6:54 AM

Got a Suave deodorant for free. They are on the 10/$10, and had a $.50 coupon. I can’t use these awesome $1 coupons though…my Kroger doesn’t allow Internet printed over $.99;-(

9 Amy January 14, 2010 at 7:58 AM

Marcy,

I was curious about whether Kroger allowed stacking the digital coupons with paper coupons. They sent me an email saying yes they’re allowed.

10 Amy January 14, 2010 at 8:01 AM

You might have the Starkist IE and FF links backwards. I use Firefox and clicked the second link, but got a “Please Wait…” message. I tried the first link and it worked correctly.