Freebie: Olay Quench Body Lotion

by Marcy on December 10, 2009 · 6 comments

My hand have really started to dry out this week, so this freebie hit my inbox at a good time today.

Get a FREE bottle of Olay Quench Body Lotion after rebate. Purchases must be made by 1/29/10 and rebate forms must be postmarked by 2/12/10. You can submit 2 rebates per person, and this offer is not valid in Maine.

Get more details and print your rebate form here.

———————————————————————-
If you find this information useful, please consider subscribing to my RSS feed or email newsletter.

1 Michelle Murphy December 10, 2009 at 10:48 PM

In this month’s issue of Cosmo there is a $3 coupon for any one Olay Hand & Body Lotion on the page that lists all of the magazine staff.

2 Coupon Teacher December 10, 2009 at 11:00 PM

Thanks for this tip! I would love to have you come link up at Thrifty Thursday!

3 brooke December 11, 2009 at 12:00 AM

That’s a great deal! Thank you!

4 Jennifer December 11, 2009 at 2:17 AM

According to Walgreens’ website, the 20 oz bottles are $9.99. You could purchase 2 of these for the rebate and another FARR or other item and qualify for the $5 holiday RR.

5 Anonymous December 11, 2009 at 2:35 PM

I have a buy one olay body wash and get one olay lotion free coupon. Would this still work for the rebate, if the lotion ends up being free with the purchase of the body wash? I haven’t done many rebate purchases. Thanks for the info.

6 Anonymous December 11, 2009 at 6:57 PM

went to 2 walgreens today – all out. I am sad since this is such a great deal and would have made a great addition to my gift baskets. Walgreens is always out of stuff in my area. That is why I love CVS and Rite Aid.