Earth’s Best Diapers: $3.50/ea at Babies/Toys R Us

by Marcy on December 30, 2009 · 10 comments

Here is a great deal on Earth’s Best Diapers that I think I am going to have to take advantage of myself!

Earth’s Best Diapers will be on sale at Babies and Toys R Us stores between January 1-3, 2010 for $5/ea. Print and use this $1.50/1 coupon, and get them for $3.50/pack!

It appears that you will be limited to 3 packs of diapers per customer and that you can only print 1 coupon per computer. So be sure to ask your friends or family if they can print a few extra for you if you only have 1 computer.

Thanks, Money Saving Mom!

You can also print coupons for Earth’s Best baby food, Formula, Baby Snacks and more here.

1 Karen D. December 30, 2009 at 10:41 AM

Go http://trus.imageg.net/graphics/media/trus/122609bb-cpns.pdf for a $2.00 store coupon(expires 1/2/2010) from Toys R’ US. Use this store coupon and the manufacturer coupon above which now makes these diapers $1.50 ea!
.-= Karen D. ´s last blog ..Cheap Treats: $1.00 Off Wonka Gummies Coupon =-.

2 melissa December 30, 2009 at 10:53 AM

i have no experience with this brand. how does it compare to huggies, pampers and luvs? i am not brand loyal, but my son does have sensitive skin.

3 melissa December 30, 2009 at 11:07 AM

trying to figure out all the limits…one place says 1 coupon per guest. another says limit 3. wondering how many packs i can buy at once using both qs…

4 Christina December 30, 2009 at 2:09 PM

Thanks for the heads up ladies! Gonna try to stock up for LO due in April! :)

5 mary December 31, 2009 at 9:17 AM

tried to get them at TRU (Sawmill Rd.) but they weren’t offering that sale price (they were still $11+)

6 Marcy December 31, 2009 at 10:05 AM

Mary – the sale doesn’t start until tomorrow (the 1st). I’m hoping to check the Sawmill store as well.

7 mary December 31, 2009 at 4:03 PM

sorry, I missed that in the post. THANKS!

8 Lyne January 1, 2010 at 5:45 PM

It’s only the 1st of Jan. and they’ve already said the offer is no longer available for the Earth’s Best coupon :( Is anyone else having a problem getting the coupon from them?

9 Christina January 1, 2010 at 11:55 PM

Stopped in my BRU and they were not on sale. I have to say that I was totally bummed! :(

10 Emily January 2, 2010 at 1:03 PM

The Babies R Us off of Dublin Granville Rd (in the Value City Furniture shopping plaza) had them on sale for $5. I bought a total of 6 packs of diapers (and 2 free Pampers travel wipes) for around $18. Not bad at all!!!! Just a heads up thought if you are going over there today, they only have these in size N, 2, 3 and 4 left. My son normally wears a 5, but I had read that this brand runs a little big, so I bought him the 4s. They seem to fit, but I may try to exchange some of them at a later date if they start getting snug.