Additional Target Deals: 12/6-12/12

by Marcy on December 8, 2009 · 0 comments

Here are a few additional Target deals that have popped up since my post on Sunday:

Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate – $0.97/ea
Use $1/1 Target coupon here
Final Price = FREE
(Thanks, The Frugal Find!)

Gerber Blanket Sleepers (2 pk) – $8/ea
Use $1/1 Target coupon here
Final Price = $7 (for 2 pairs of PJs)
(Thanks, My Frugal Adventures!)

Fisher Price Trio King’s Castle – $29.99/ea (when you take your KMart ad to price match)
Use $5/1 here or look for a $10/1 peelie coupon on the box
PLUS
Use $10/1 Target coupon here
Final Price = $9.99-14.99/ea
(Thanks, More Than Cents!)

In addition, Target added a few new printable coupons over the weekend. These are all Target coupons and can be stacked with manufacturer’s coupons for additional savings. All of the coupons listed below expire 1/2/10:

* $0.75/1 Archer Farms Chips (excludes single serving size)

* $5/1 Archer Farms Deluxe Holiday Meal

* $1/2 Ghiradelli Baking Products or Candy

* $0.50/1 Hershey’s Baking Chocolate (8 oz)

* $0.50/1 Hershey’s Special Dark Cocoa Powder (8 oz)

* $0.50/1 Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Kisses (12 oz)

* $0.50/1 Kellogg’s Pop Tarts (12 ct)

* $2/2 Morningstar Farms Frozen Products

* $1/1 Motts Apple Juice (64 oz)

* $1/1 Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Lunchmeat (7-9 oz)

* $0.75/1 Pepperidge Farm Cookies (5 oz +)

(Thanks, Common Sense With Money!)

Find a complete list of deals at Target this week here.

——————————————————————
If you find this information useful, please consider subscribing to my RSS feed or email newsletter.

1 The Woodards December 8, 2009 at 3:19 PM

I can’t find the coupon for the blanket sleepers?

2 born2worship December 8, 2009 at 5:43 PM

I scored the last Trio King’s Castle at my Target! It was 74.99 on their shelf and after the price adjustment and my 2 coupon, I paid under 17.00!!!! Now that’s the way to CHRISTmas Shop!

3 A Quest for Cents December 8, 2009 at 6:49 PM

Found Morning Star coupon booklet at Tom Thumb/Randall’s/Safeway here in Dallas/Ft.Worth with Manu. coupons for $2/1 of several Morning Star products x 12/31/09. These are priced at $3.39 here. So with both coupons stacked wyb 2 they should be $.39 ea!
Like this:
buy 2 Morning star products: $3.39 ea
-(2) $2 coupons
AND
-$2/2 Target coupon
Price: $.39 ea

4 Anna December 8, 2009 at 6:51 PM

Boo. My Target wouldn’t price match the Trio because the Kmart ad had a little 50% on the picture. Ergh. Went to my Kmart and they were sold out. Bummer for me. But man, that is one smoking hot deal! Good luck to those who try it!

5 Lori December 8, 2009 at 6:54 PM

Marcy-

With the new Target printable Q system, just wanted to thank you for listing which are Target Qs. That saves me time, paper, and money!

6 Marcy December 8, 2009 at 7:53 PM

The Woodards – the coupon that can be used on the Gerber Blanket Sleepers is the $1/1 Gerber coupon under the “baby” header. Hope that helps!

Thanks to all of your for adding your additional deals and comments. I appreciate it. :-)

7 Mary December 9, 2009 at 7:07 PM

I am having trouble printingthe Trio coupon (I have had trouble with other sites too, I think it is because we have Explorer 8 and the coupon generators aren’t liking it!) Know how else I could get it?

8 Erika December 10, 2009 at 2:06 AM

That deal was fantastic. . . I got two!! Plus on the boxes at my Target had $10 manufacture peelies on them! I got each for 9.99 plus tax!! Thanks for a great deal. . .these gifts are perfect for christmas!

9 mary December 10, 2009 at 1:03 PM

arrrgh can’t print the TQs either!? Some blogs say it is because of Windows 7 nor Ex 8. I just want my coupons!!