It appears that Target just released a new set of printable store coupons. These Target coupons can be combined with manufacturer’s coupons for additional savings. You can read Target’s Coupon Policy here.
If you have printed Target coupons in the past, you may have noticed that they have changed the system for coupon printing. You are now limited to printing 2 coupons per computer, directly from the Target website. That means if you see a coupon that you think you’ll use, you’ll want to print it when you see it.
Here is a list of the new coupons that are available:
* $1/6 Del Monte Canned Vegetables (pair with $1/8 in 11/15 Red Plum insert)
* $1/1 Dole Bagged Salad (pair with $1/2 here)
* $1/1 Nabisco Family Sized Crackers (pair with $1/1 in 11/8 Smart Source insert)
* $1/2 Ocean Spray Juice (64 oz)
* $0.50/1 Pepperidge Farm Stuffing (pair with $1/2 here)
* $1/2 Pop Secret Pop Corn (pair with $1/2 in 11/8 Smart Source insert)
* $0.50/1 Wasa Crackers
* $1/1 Market Pantry Bakery Pie
* $1/1 Pepperidge Farm Baked Naturals Crackers (pair with $1/1, $1.50/1 or $2/1 in 11/1 Red Plum insert)
* $1/4 Del Monte Fruit Products
* $0.75/1 Folgers Coffee (pair with the $1/1 in the 11/8 Red Plum insert!)
* $1/1 Pepsi 12 pack
* $1/1 Ritz Crackers (pair with $1/1 in 11/8 Smart Source insert)
* $0.50/1 Argo Corn Starch (pair with $0.40/1 or $0.50/1 in 11/8 Smart Source insert)
* $1/1 3M Command Hooks
You can print yours here.
Here are three updated scenarios for this week, using the new coupons:
Del Monte Canned Vegetables (14-15 oz) – $0.45/ea
Use $1/8 11/15 Red Plum insert
Use $1/6 Target coupon here
Final Price = $0.20/ea when you buy 8
View a complete list of sale and coupons match ups as at Target for this week here.
If you find this information useful, please consider subscribing to my RSS feed or email newsletter.