Target: Additional Deals + Printable Toy Coupons!

by Marcy on November 3, 2009 · 15 comments

In addition to the deals that I posted on Sunday, here are a few other items available at Target that I thought were worth mentioning:

* There is a huge list of Target toy coupons available to print here. (Thanks, Sara!) Remember that you can “stack” these coupons with manufacturer’s coupons for additional savings. For example:

LeapFrog Tag Junior System – $28.99/ea (Thanks, Kim!)
Use $10/1 here
PLUS
Use $10/1 Target coupon here
Final Price = $8.99/ea
*Note: if you aren’t comfortable trying these coupons out on the Tag Junior system, the regular Tag system costs around $39, and using these coupons would make it $19. (Thanks, Ashley!)

Additional Deals:

Neosporin To Go – $1.98 (on clearance at some stores)
Use $1/1 in 8/23 Smart Source insert
Final Price = $0.98/ea (Thanks, Maureen!)

Hefty One Zip Bags (with travel size items) – $1/ea
Use $1/1 or $1/2 in 11/1 Red Plum insert
Final Price = FREE or $0.50/ea when you buy 2 (Thanks, Pocket Your Dollars!)

Try your luck at getting 2 boxes of Duncan Hines Cake Mix for $0.01. Read how here.

Connect 4 4×4 Game – $14.99/ea
Use $5/1 here
Final Price = $9.99/ea (Thanks, Michelle!)

Find my complete list of sale/coupon match ups at Target for this week here.

——————————————————————
If you find this information useful, please consider subscribing to my RSS feed or email newsletter.

1 April November 3, 2009 at 1:25 PM

The way I read it both the $10 coupons are for the Tag NOT the Tag Junior. The only Tag Junior coupon I see is for $5 which would make the final price 23.99. Am I reading something wrong?? Thanks!!

2 Ashley November 3, 2009 at 1:32 PM

I second that. On the website (and I would imagine it’s priced similarly in the store), the actual Tag Reading System is $39.99, so after the coupons, it would be $19.99.

Sounded like a really great deal, though!

3 Chupsie November 3, 2009 at 2:37 PM

thanks for the target coupons! I have to see if Disney will have the 10$ coupon off too… I will let you know

4 k a r i s a November 3, 2009 at 3:21 PM

i also found the travel connect 4 games for 5.99 making them 1.99 after coupon.

5 Kristina November 3, 2009 at 6:28 PM

I wish I had these coupons last year!! I bought the Tag system for my nephew and it was $49.99. Printing the coupons as I type, thanks!!!

6 Kim November 3, 2009 at 10:18 PM

The $10 LeapFrog coupon will work for Tag Jr too. The coupon says Tag reading system which the Jr is. I actually had to return and buy back the Tag Jr I bought in Sunday so I could get the extra $10 off from the Target coupon. You can’t beat $8.99 for it.
Plus I noticed that the coupons have an online promotional code on them too. So if you can’t find it in stores you can get it offline.

7 Aaron November 3, 2009 at 11:29 PM

I also noticed there was a GE Reveal CFL coupon ($1.25/1) in this past weekends paper and there is also a $2/1 coupon which is a target coupon on Coupons.com. So they’d stack to $3.25/1 which seems like a good savings depending on what they cost in store. I was unable to find them online on target.com to see what they cost. Thanks for the heads up on the leapfrog system… I have a 8 mo old!

8 Anonymous November 3, 2009 at 11:35 PM

I used the 10.00 leapfrog and 10.00 target printable coupons at Target today on the 39.99 regular tag reading system and they took them no problem :)

9 Anonymous November 4, 2009 at 2:04 AM

I usually can print the Target Coupons at the kiosk but cannot locate the Toy coupons. Does anyone know how to print these at the kiosk? Yeah.. I know lots of paper and ink but better theirs, than ours. Thanks!

10 The Hancey's November 4, 2009 at 6:53 PM

I used both $10 coupons on the tag junior and paid $8.99. They took both coupons with no problem!

11 Sunflowerfla November 5, 2009 at 3:10 AM

I used both Leap Frog coupons with no problem. And… they had the LF Tag Jr books(Dora, Pooh, Cars,etc) on price cut for $8.99 and LF has a $3 coupon. Great deal for my new tag system!!

12 Anonymous November 5, 2009 at 5:26 PM

I was able to use both coupons at Target this morning to get the Tag Jr. for $8.99. No problems all using both coupons.

13 NoreInCali November 6, 2009 at 12:40 AM

Does anyone know where I can find coupons for the Tag or Tag Junior books (not the systems themselves)? I wanted to take advantage of the sale/price cut on the books this week while I am there checking out the systems :)

14 Cory, Beth, and Izabella November 7, 2009 at 2:25 AM

I just got home from buying the Tag Junior and both coupons worked just fine. If anyone knows of any coupons floating around for the Tag Junior books, that would be awesome since they are also on sale at Target through tomorrow.

15 Cory, Beth, and Izabella November 7, 2009 at 3:09 AM

I found a $3 off coupon on ANY book in the Tag library: http://www.leapfrog.com/en/landingpages/coupons.html