Reminder: Huggies Deal at Walgreens

by Marcy on August 24, 2009 · 8 comments

Just in case you haven’t already taken the opportunity to stop by Walgreens for a sweet deal on baby wipes, I wanted to remind you that you still have a few days to do it! :-)

Keep an eye out in store for Walgreens Back 2 School flyers. They were located near the weekly ads and at the registers at my store. These flyers have a $2/1 Huggies Wipes coupon in them (64-216 ct). Huggies Wipes are $2.99 at my local store. Paired with the Back 2 School coupon you can score these for just $0.99/ea!

Even better? If you still have the $0.50/1 Huggies Wipes coupons in the 7/19 & 8/16 Smart Source inserts & from here you can get these for $0.49/ea. Even if you don’t use these yourself, they make a great addition to baby shower gifts. This deal should be valid through 8/31.

Find more Walgreens deals for this week here.

——————————————————————
If you find this information useful, please consider subscribing to my RSS feed or email newsletter.

1 Jen August 24, 2009 at 4:06 PM

I used the $1.50 coupon from coupons.com last week to pick these up for my cousin’s baby shower. Actually wound up making money on the deal.

2 Anonymous August 24, 2009 at 7:28 PM

When is this deal over? I have RR that need used up!

3 Marcy August 24, 2009 at 8:01 PM

The coupons are good through 8/31.

4 Lydia August 25, 2009 at 1:26 AM

Watch the coupons…on the front of ours it says $2 on the back $1. Mine only took $1 off and the manager said it was a misprint and the coupon is only for $1.

5 Marcy August 25, 2009 at 1:41 AM

Lydia – thanks for pointing that out…I just checked and mine is the same way! :-( I know of several ppl who have been given $2 off. Hopefully I can stop by tomorrow to see what happens at my store. Has anyone else had a problem with this?

6 Anonymous August 25, 2009 at 3:30 AM

My store took the $2 off no problem. but our wipes are $3.49 here in the Detroit Area. i would fight them not taking the $2 off

7 Kimberly August 25, 2009 at 10:15 PM

You are lucky wipes at your Walgreens are so cheap. Mine were $3.59! And they wouldn’t let me use the other manufacturer’s coupons I had. But I went ahead with the $2 Walgreens coupon since it was still a good deal (2 things of wipes for a little over $3). The cashier reminded me that I was still getting a good deal :)

8 Anonymous August 30, 2009 at 4:55 AM

walgreens prices for the wipes seem to vary… the closest one to me had them for $3.59, with the $2 and $1.50 coupons.com it would have been almost free… but alas, that was not to be since it was cleared out. I drove to the next nearest walgreens and theirs was priced at $3.99. The manager had to override and let me use the 1.50 off huggies diaper product so in the end it came out to be 49 cents each for two tubs I bought plus high tax but still good.