Target Baby and Parents Magazine are working together to produce a monthly e-mail newsletter, full of product ideas, buying guides, checklists and most importantly special offers & coupons! You can sign up for the newsletter here.
In addition, Target just released a huge list of printable coupons for various baby products – many of which will pair well with your manufacturer’s coupons.
- Aveeno baby toiletry, Excludes trial size – $1/1
- Burt’s Bees Baby Bee toiletry – $1/1
- California Baby shampoo or bubble bath – $2/1
- Desitin diaper rash ointment, Excludes trial size – $1/1
- Desitin diaper rash treatment, Excludes trial size – $0.75/1
- Earth’s Best toddler cereal or snack – $0.75/1
- Enfamil or Next Step, 23-oz. or larger OR Nutramigen, 12-oz or larger – $2/1
- Gerber feeding accessory – $1/1
- Gerber Graduates Fruit Juice Treats, Healthy Meals, Fruit Twists, Granola Bars – $1/2
- Gerber Graduates Yogurt Melts, Mini-Fruits, Crunchies, Puffs – $1/2
- Gerber onesies or layette – $1/1
- Huggies baby wipes, 184-ct or larger – $1.50/1
- Huggies diapers, Jumbo pack or larger – $1.50/1
- Johnson’s baby toiletry, Excludes trial size – $1/1
- Luvs diapers, Jumbo pack or larger – $1/1
- Medela accessory purchase, $9.99 or more, Excludes breast pumps – $2/1
- Pampers diapers or training pants AND (1) wipes – $2.50/2
- Pampers Kandoo toddler toiletry or wipes – $0.75/1
- Playtex insulator cups, 2-pk. 9-oz. – $1/1
- Similac powder infant formula, 16-oz. or larger – $2/1
View my complete list of sale/coupon match ups at Target here.