Kroger Deals: 8/31-9/7

by Marcy on August 30, 2009 · 17 comments

Here is a list of the best deals that I see at Kroger this week. Please note that I use a Central Ohio ad when compiling these deals, and that coupons up to $0.99 double at my store. Be sure to check your local ad to confirm deals and coupon doubling rules in your area.

**Did you know that you can load coupons on to your Kroger Plus card? Sign up with Cellfire, Upromise, Shortcuts, and P&G eSaver to register your card.**

Note: This week’s ad runs one day longer due to the Labor Day holiday

~ WEEKLY DEALS ~

Hefty One Zip Storage Bags (12-22 ct) – $1/ea
Use $1/2 in 8/30 Red Plum insert or
Look for $0.20/1 coupons on this product
Final Price = $0.50/ea when you buy 2 or $0.80/ea

Wacky Mac Pasta – $1.49/ea (reg. price)
Use $0.75/1 here
Final Price = FREE
Update: this coupon is no longer available.

Black Seedless Grapes – $0.87/lb

Amick Farms Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts (value pack) – $1.78/lb

Ball Park Meat Franks (16 oz) – $1.50/ea
Use $1/2 here
Final Price = $1/ea when you buy 2

Ball Park Beef or Specialty Hot Dogs – B1G1 Free ($2.45/ea)
Use $1/2 here
Final Price = $1.95/ea when you buy 2

Hillshire Farm Deli Select Lunchmeat (8-9 oz) – $3/ea
Use $0.55/1 in 8/16 Red Plum insert
Final Price – $1.90/ea

Bob Evans Sausage Links or Patties – $2.50/ea
Use $0.25/1 in 8/23 Smart Source insert
Final Price = $2/ea

Del Monte Fruit Naturals (cups) – $1/ea
Use $1/3 here
Final Price = $0.66/ea when you buy 3

Pepsi, Coke or 7UP (12 pk. cans, 6 pk bottles) – $2.19/ea when you buy any 5 (mix & match) – limit 1 per transaction

Big K Soda (12 pks) – $1.99/ea
Load a $0.50/1 on to your Kroger card via Shortcuts.com
Final Price = $1.49/ea

Dannon Yogurt (4-6 pk) – $1.88-2.49/ea
Use $1/1 in 8/9 and 8/30 Smart Source inserts or here
Final Price = $0.88-1.49/ea
*Note: Submit this rebate and get a free package of Yo-Plus Yogurt when you buy 1 Dannon yogurt OR Submit this rebate and receive up to $15 in Dannon coupons

Annie’s Organic Macaroni and Cheese – $1/ea (on end cap at my store; reg. $2.99/ea)

Nabisco Snack Crackers (Triscuits, Wheat Thins, select others) – $1.99/ea
Use $0.75/2 in 8/23 Smart Source insert
Final Price = $1.24/ea when you buy 2

—————————————————-
Get a FREE Gallon of Kroger Milk when you buy 3 of the following (mix & match – limit 2 per transaction):

Kellogg’s Cereal – $3/ea
Use $1/2 in 8/2 Kellogg’s insert or
Use $1.50/2 Mini Wheats or Raisin Bran
here or
Use
$1/1 Kellogg’s Special K with Blueberries
here
Final Price = $2.25-2.75/ea + FREE Milk when you buy 3

Keebler Chips Deluxe or Sandies Cookies – $2/ea
Use $1/2 in 8/2 Kellogg’s insert
Final Price = $1.50/ea when you buy 2 + FREE Milk when you buy 3

Reminder: Receive $10 back via the Kellogg’s Fuel for School Rebate when you purchase 10 of these products in one transaction.
—————————————————-

Colgate Total Advanced Enamel Toothpaste – $2.50/ea
Use $1/1
here
Final Price = $1.50/ea

Prilosec OTC (14 ct) – $8.99/ea
Use $1/1 in 8/30 P&G insert or
Load a $4/1 on to your Kroger card via P&G eSaver (exp. 8/31)
Final Price = $4.99/ea or $7.99/ea

Gillette Mach 3, Sensor, Daisy or Venus Disposable Razors (2-5 ct) – $5.99/ea
Use $2/1 in 8/30 P&G insert
Final Price = $3.99/ea

Kotex Pads (14-24 ct), Liners (34-64 ct), Tampons (18 ct) – $2.50/ea
Use $0.75/1, $1/1 or $1/2 in 7/19 & 8/23 Smart Source inserts or
Use $1/1 here or
Load a $1/1 on to your Kroger card via Cellfire.com
Final Price = $1-2/ea

Purex Liquid Laundry Detergent (24-32 loads) – $2.99/ea
Use $0.35/1 in 8/16 Smart Source insert
Final Price = $2.29/ea

What additional deals do you see this week at Kroger?

—————————————————————-
Are you looking for a few bargain meal ideas using what’s on sale at Kroger this week? Read more here.

Are you a blogger who shops at Kroger and want to share your deals? Check out Let’s Go Krogering over at The New Frugal Mom.

1 Anonymous August 31, 2009 at 1:46 AM

On the Bounty you list 1 for $1.00
minus .25 coupon then you list

equals one for .50

in what math book ?

2 Linda Meikle August 31, 2009 at 2:01 AM

.25 coupons are doubled everyday at our Kroger. We like that math.

3 Marcy August 31, 2009 at 2:04 AM

That is exactly what I was going to say, Linda. LOL!

4 Anonymous August 31, 2009 at 2:06 AM

Is anyone else having trouble with the Hefty coupon on red plum? It keeps telling me that it’s expired but let me print a Glade coupon.

5 Anonymous August 31, 2009 at 2:13 AM

I also get an expired message with the Hefty… bummer since that would be great to stock up on. I also don’t show the Wacky Mac Q. Is it listed by zip?

6 Marcy August 31, 2009 at 10:40 AM

Anon – Unfortunately, because we are at the end of the month, printable coupons are in the process of being updated/disappearing. It looks like the Wacky Mac coupon is no longer available, but I’ll keep my eye out for a new one when the coupons refresh tomorrow.

As for the Hefty One Zip coupon, it was just released yesterday and now it is gone? I’m not sure what happened with that one, but will keep you updated if I see it again and can print it.

Thanks for the heads up about these!

7 Amy August 31, 2009 at 1:00 PM

Marcy,

Have Columbus Krogers changed their doubling policy or are they still doing unlimited up to 99 cents?

In Marion, they are now only doubling the first like coupon up to 99 cents.

In Mansfield, they are now doubling 3 like coupons, but I think they only do up to 50 cents.

8 Marcy August 31, 2009 at 1:20 PM

Amy – our Kroger stores in Columbus are still doubling up to 99 cents without limit as far as I know. I’ll let you know if I hear anything about a change.

9 Anonymous August 31, 2009 at 3:32 PM

One (good) correction. The Hot Pockets are $1.50 each when you buy 3 – not $1.75.

10 Marcy August 31, 2009 at 5:07 PM

Anon – thanks for the catch on the Hot Pockets price! I have updated the post. :-)

11 Harmonica Goldfish September 1, 2009 at 12:40 AM

Hillshire Farm Deli Select Lunchmeat (8-9 oz) – $3/ea
Use $0.55/1 in 8/16 Red Plum insert
Final Price – $1.90/ea

If the .55 doubles to .99 then how do we get to $1.90 when 3 minus .99 =$2.01??

12 Marcy September 1, 2009 at 1:28 AM

Allison – coupons up to $0.99 are doubled. I need to change the verbiage on my post. That means $0.55 coupons double to $1.10, $0.75 to $1.50 etc… Assuming your store has the same policy as mine. Sorry for the confusion!

13 Anonymous September 1, 2009 at 1:31 PM

My central Ohio Kroger had yoplait parfaits marked down to $1 and I was able to get 3 for free with the $1 coupons. I also found a tear pad for free Clorox bleach when you buy 2 Purex Detergents. With coupons I got all 3 for $4..not bad. I found the tearpad in a display of stacked open boxes of Purex laying in the bottom of the box. The tearpad had a sticky strip on the back so I pealed it off and stuck it on the shelf with the Purex for others to find! :)

14 girlnblack77 September 2, 2009 at 8:12 PM

Look for pull-tags on the French’s mustard for one free bottle of the honey mustard or spicy brown mustard with the purchase of original mustard. I bought two originals on sale at 1.25 with one 50-cent coupon each and got two bottles free… so 50 cents for all four, total. :)

15 Anonymous September 2, 2009 at 11:50 PM

At my Kroger store in Chillicothe, I found a better deal for the Kebbler Cookies than the coupon for buy 2 get $1 off, on select packages there was a coupon for $2 off when you buy 2. So I only paid one dollar each for the cookies. Thanks for all the great ideas. This was my first time using your site and I save $19.01 on my grocery bill.

16 Marcy September 3, 2009 at 6:30 PM

Amy – I forwarded your question a Central OH Kroger rep and here is the response I received:
—————–
We are still doubling unlimited up to 99 cents in Columbus area stores and this includes Marion. We double unlimited up to 50 cents in Mansfield.

There is a limit of one coupon per same item at all stores. So you can’t use two Tide coupons on one bottle of Tide – but you can use the two coupons if you buy two Tides.
—————–

To me, this means that nothing should have changed?

Marcy

17 McKenna September 4, 2009 at 12:49 PM

Hey Marcy-
Did you happen to see the P&G e-saver reset this month? They’re good thru Oct 31.