I have been meaning to post about the Kellogg’s Fuel for School rebate for a couple of weeks now, and am just now getting around to it! In case you haven’t already heard, you can receive $10 back via rebate when you purchase 10 participating products. I did this last year and ended up making money on 10 boxes of Kellogg’s cereal! As an added bonus this year, you will also receive a $70 coupon code from Dell.
There are two ways you can submit this rebate.
1) Purchase 10 participating items in one transaction between 8/2/09-9/30/09 and submit the form found in the Kellogg’s insert found in the 8/2 Sunday paper.
2) Purchase 10 participating items in one transaction between 7/6/09-9/30/09 and submit the form found here (click on “$80 in Savings” link in the bottom right hand corner).
Rumor has it you can submit both rebate forms because they are technically “different”. I can’t confirm this, but it might not hurt to try…it’s your call.
Participating items include:
* Any Kellogg’s Cereal (10 oz or larger)
* Any Keebler or Austin Product (8 oz or larger)
* Any Sunshine Product (8 oz or larger)
* Any Eggo Product (4 ct or larger)
* Any Kellogg’s Nutri-Grain Cereal Bars (8 ct or larger)
* Any Kellogg’s Special K Cereal Bars (4 ct or larger)
* Any Kellogg’s Pop Tarts (8 ct or larger)
* Any Kellogg’s Rice Krispies Treats Squares (8 ct or larger)
* Any Kellogg’s Fruit Flavored Snacks (6 ct or larger)
* Any MorningStar Farms Veggie Foods Products (5 oz or larger)
* Any 100 Calorie Right Bites (6 ct or larger)
Please see the rebate forms for official rules and instructions.
I’ll do my best to highlight this rebate info in my sale/coupon match up posts moving forward. What great deals have you been able to snag with this rebate so far?